F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RDP Store wants to introduce all the F150ecoboost.net members are amazing special on Husky Liner products. Enjoy Husky Floor Liners and even their amazing Rear Well Wheel Liners that help protect and finish off where the factory left off. We have a seamless shopping experence, so seamless we are giving all forum members a Husky promo code, now you can order seamlessly on our online store and still enjoy the same deep discounts we give you through PM's. Just use the promo code for the coresponding product. Plus free shipping on all orders. Still PM's us with any inquiries and if you don't see a product you want let us know. Promo Code: f150husk

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
How long with this special last? I have to make it to Fathers day ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Do the husky liners clip in similar to OEM, or do they screw into the bed?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Just purchased the husky inner fender liners..... Could not be happier with the price. Wow...just wow! Been looking at these and the Ford brand and for this price couldn't stay on the fence! Thanks for making this deal available. :)

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey J Edge they mount in the factory places, no drilling needed.

Hey 2016BGG, not a problem at all. Its about being fair and bringing good customer service to the table and people will spread the good word about you. If you need anything we are here. Thank You again kind sir

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Do the husky liners clip in similar to OEM, or do they screw into the bed?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
I have Husky liners on my '13. There are 2 holes in each side you need to drill into the bed seam just above the frame. There are no other holes to drill. They have been installed for 2 years, and I'm very happy with them.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Just so there's no confusion, there are no holes to drill in the 15-16 models.

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Special of the day............A brand new open box Husky p# 53451, 2015+ second seat liner here, just one. PM or call us for an at cost pricing plus free shipping as normal. We ensure the best great pricing and personalized service to all Forum Members

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Huge Savings on all Husky Products. Check it out with our exclusive promo code f150husk You will be amazed on how much you will save and free shipping for all forum members.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Installed my Husky Wheel Liners on my 2016 EB today that I bought from RDP for an AWESOME price, and couldnt be happier. Install was easy and straight forward. Absolutely no drilling into the truck bed whatsoever. Mounts using stock slotted locations from the factory. Thanks again RDP!

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey SGTSmokdU, Not a problem, if you go to our online store we have all the Husky products listed for you 14 floor mats. The Husky X-acts are the go to for the F150 guys, they are very nice mats. Odnt for get to use our exclusive promo code to save big f150husk If for some reason you can find what you are looking for just shoot me over a pm.

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RDP Store for this Memorial Day weekend only is offering extra savings on all Husky Products with the use of our very popular Husky only promo code. We have supercharged our promo code for this weekend only to save you even more money on Husky products. This promo code will be changed back to its normal huge saving on Tuesday at midnight. So save big this weekend only. Promo Code: f150husk

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pm us here today and save big on our Memorial Day Weekend Specials with Free Shipping to your door, If theres something that you wanting to buy why not make us a offer, give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571.

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New Husky Liners "Long John Mudflaps" now available at RDP Store. Universal fit Mudflap/Wheel well protectors. Use our very popular promo code on this item as well.

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Father Day specials at RDP Store running till June 19th. Please call or PM us for special pricing. Be on the look out that some of our promo codes with be superchargered with extra savings (please make sure you use the applicable promo codes to the coresponding products). Free Shipping on all orders.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 179 Posts