F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 · (Edited)
Show everyone that your truck isn't just a pavement queen. Lets see some eb's showing their true color, brown....

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Love it!! I'll be able to contribute soon as get home from Asia. Can't wait to get a little mud on the tires!!!

Reactions: txboosted
I sure as Hell don't miss that ice, snow and mud. Sometimes I track sand into the truck. Living a block from the ocean has tarnished the Hell out of my chrome wheels, I should get black steel ones with dog dish hubcaps.

Me too. After polishing to remove the oxidation, I put a coat of Aluma Guard on the surface but usually do this in the summertime only. It may be overkill but it does help slow the effects of the salt air. FWIW...

I've done the whole mud thing, but considering the time it takes to get the truck clean again it wasn't worth it. That is why they make ATV's
Besides nice clean trucks turn a lot more heads then mud covered ones do.

I've done the whole mud thing, but considering the time it takes to get the truck clean again it wasn't worth it. That is why they make ATV's
Besides nice clean trucks turn a lot more heads then mud covered ones do.
My thoughts are similar. A truck is made to tow and haul stuff. That being said, if you put a lift and big tires, you should be driving in mud/off road.

A fat wallet will turn more heads than anything else

Reactions: btswein
After a long day of planting food plots after a fresh rain and before I installed my 1.5" AutoSpring level

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.