F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
9,455 Posts
Can't be sure with the clipped pic, but

It's a nice Payload sticker, but not a HDPP Payload sticker.

If I had to guess, you'd have the 6.5' bed, a door sticker > 2600lbs, and automatically be MaxTow with a 3:73(?) gear ratio.

I can be wrong though because my experience with HDPP is with the 2015+ year model and perhaps the option was different on the steel body. But I don't think so.

I will say that your near 2000# cargo sticker is a nice capacity for a non-HDPP truck.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
It’s a 2016…sticker says 145” wheelbase. It’s not a good copy of the sticker at all…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
It’s a 2016…sticker says 145” wheelbase. It’s not a good copy of the sticker at all…

Ahhhh, it's an alumi!

That explains the decent Cargo Capacity even though it's not HDPP Cargo Capacity.

I'm 99% sure for a 2016 that HDPP would be long wheelbase (HDPP uses a different frame with additional crossmember) and your yellow sticker would almost certainly be another ~700lbs for a CrewCab.

I feel like a heal making these replies to you because in NO way do I mean to disparage that sweet ride!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oh no please educate me! I am new to a full size truck (except for work) and this is my first Ford. I have always been an import (Nissan) guy. Loved my little 89’ hardbody truck. But with 3 kids and a house to take care of I needed a lot more space…lol.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Still want to lower it and do a sound system and some sweet 24x10s though…miss Spring Break in Daytona at the Nationals.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Oh no please educate me! I am new to a full size truck (except for work) and this is my first Ford. I have always been an import (Nissan) guy. Loved my little 89’ hardbody truck. But with 3 kids and a house to take care of I needed a lot more space…lol.

Well. When you mention 3 kids.....

You gotta admit that F150 CrewCab is the bomb for interior space to haul the munchkins and their stuff!

Reactions: Tim_M

·
Registered
134 Posts
ABSOLUTELY! My wife thinks her van is better bc it separates them though…lol. I agree sometimes but my truck is quieter inside rides nicer and of course is faster…lol.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Your wife has a point. Lol

Reactions: Tim_M
41 - 48 of 48 Posts