F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just new here & just picked up my 13 Supercrew a few days ago. . Hope I'm posting this in the right place
The rear split bench seat sections are suddenly at slightly different heights as if the larger one didn't go all the way down. Am I missing some truck to adjusting?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I would check to see if a seat belt or something is caught in the back of the seat.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seat belts are all clear.
Been fiddling with the seats but no clear way to get them to line up. The base is more obvious, but there's also more of a gap between the seat back & the truck as well

image-3639800088.jpg

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I have the same issue with mine. My bench seat is folded up 95% of the time but when I do put it down, the bench seat sits slightly higher. Whenever someone sits down or weight is placed on it, it evens out.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The fact that the rear seats dont lock in the down position is probably why they look uneven. If you push down do they even out?

SPPD

·
Registered
138 Posts
The fact that the rear seats dont lock in the down position is probably why they look uneven. If you push down do they even out?

SPPD
I don't believe the lock in the down position, only in up is what I've seen. But what I have seen is that it might be from the fact it's a bigger seat and over time if even it would end up sagging from the weight of people sitting there. Just a thought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts