F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to send a shout-out to Shawn at SSI. I received my tunes with in 1 hour of ordering them for my Ecoboost. I'm pretty well versed in tunes as I've pretty much have had all my vehicles tuned. As an owner of course you have certain things to look out for and always be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. I also own a 2013 Shelby GT500 with a Revan Racing 13-6 package tuned by Jon Lund with 692 rwhp. Shawn answered all my questions-prolly I'm the pickiest customer he has had-lol- as I ask many questions. I'm pretty safe with my vehicles as I know if you decide to play, sometimes you gotta pay. Both tunes have made my truck an animal. I just run short sprints on my vehicles and maintain them extremely well. Both tunes have had no detonation whatsoever and I;m extremely happy. Gapped my plugs at .28 and all is well. Once again, Shawn, thanks for your EXCELLENT customer Service-I'll refer to you for my truck tuning needs!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
you're first post on this forum is about Shawn and SSI....... hmm. Sounds like the SSI crew is out spreading propaganda with the bad press going around. I'll still pass on SSI thanks.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Shawn did send out a bunch of tunes yesterday afternoon so might be hearing from people that just got them. I got mine yesterday and when I have some time to log them I will try them out.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I got mine yesterday too, but I am z-confused as to which I got. Just gonna make sure before I load it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sounds like he meant to post this on the SSI forum. Thanking Shawn like he runs things here. I'm sure the new SSI tunes are great. I'm ready to see another tune shootout.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sounds like he meant to post this on the SSI forum. Thanking Shawn like he runs things here. I'm sure the new SSI tunes are great. I'm ready to see another tune shootout.
Shootout? Lol its done. My meth kit will be here next week. Stretching mpt out further. I may go make some passes tomorrow night to see how well this intercooler responds

·
Registered
674 Posts
I said another shootout. My logs look okay for daily driving but I'll wait to hear back from mike to know its good to go for racing. Boost seems a bit low for 103 traps lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I said another shootout. My logs kay for daily driving but I'll wait to hear back from mike to know its good to go for racing. Boost seems a bit low for 103 traps lol.
Be careful. I thought the exact same thing lol I can take a look at it and compare to mine if ya want.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I'm new to this forum and just wanted to send a shout-out to Shawn at SSI. I received my tunes with in 1 hour of ordering them for my Ecoboost. I'm pretty well versed in tunes as I've pretty much have had all my vehicles tuned. As an owner of course you have certain things to look out for and always be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. I also own a 2013 Shelby GT500 with a Revan Racing 13-6 package tuned by Jon Lund with 692 rwhp. Shawn answered all my questions-prolly I'm the pickiest customer he has had-lol- as I ask many questions. I'm pretty safe with my vehicles as I know if you decide to play, sometimes you gotta pay. Both tunes have made my truck an animal. I just run short sprints on my vehicles and maintain them extremely well. Both tunes have had no detonation whatsoever and I;m extremely happy. Gapped my plugs at .28 and all is well. Once again, Shawn, thanks for your EXCELLENT customer Service-I'll refer to you for my truck tuning needs!!!!
wow

Sent from my white iPad3 in a RED smart case using an app called Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

Cool story bro! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Guys and/or gals, I apologize if I offended some. I just wanted to say how happy I was with MY EXPERIENCE. As aforementioned, I've had tunes from Lethal Performance(2007 Shelby),Livernois Motorsports(Raptor truck), Jon Lund(2013 Shelby), 5 Star(F250 diesel), Diesel Innovation(F250), Van Collier, and many others. This is my 2nd post here but I can be seen where I've posted shoutouts to others tuners including years past whom I've had a great experience with. I keep my same name on others forums-forums I'm active with--SVTPerformance, Team Shelby, ShelbyGT500 forums, and TexasDragRacing. This will be my last post on this-didn't mean to offend anybody.......

·
Registered
279 Posts
Guys and/or gals, I apologize if I offended some. I just wanted to say how happy I was with MY EXPERIENCE. As aforementioned, I've had tunes from Lethal Performance(2007 Shelby),Livernois Motorsports(Raptor truck), Jon Lund(2013 Shelby), 5 Star(F250 diesel), Diesel Innovation(F250), Van Collier, and many others. This is my 2nd post here but I can be seen where I've posted shootouts to others tuners including years past whom I've had a great experience with. I keep my same name on others forums-forums I'm active with--SVTPerformance, Team Shelby, ShelbyGT500 forums, and TexasDragRacing. This will be my last post on this-didn't mean to offend anybody.......
I yesterday spoke with Shawn and will be ordering an SSI tune in the next couple days after I install my thermostat and plugs. I have 30 posts and I'm sure i will be considered a Troll if I like my tune.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You guys are something. A new guy posts his experience, you bite off his head. This forum is for everyone.

·
Registered
189 Posts
South Texas, I would like to apologize for the few jerks on this forum who can't stand a happy customer. Welcome!

Reactions: Ecobear
1 - 20 of 123 Posts