1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Where could I purchase that emblem??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Someone posted about this badge somewhere and multiple people looking for where to purchase. Im in

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I think limited is screwing with us! He knows we are wanting them but is dangling it in front of us like bait!

i will take 2!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think limited is screwing with us! He knows we are wanting them but is dangling it in front of us like bait!

i will take 2!
Haha. You could be right. I hope you are not tho. My originals come off in about 30 min and wouldnt mind a good looking replacement.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I want some or the Eco Beast ones i have see on here. Where can i get there of them

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Sorry not holding out a little bait. These are super nice but very pricey. 120 bucks each plus shipping. Got em from Billet Badges. They make works of art. This is the real thing not plastic but high grade polished metal.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sorry not holding out a little bait. These are super nice but very pricey. 75 bucks each plus shipping. Got em from Billet Badges. They make works of art. This is the real thing not plastic but high grade polished metal.
So you're saying $150 to do driver and passenger doors?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you're saying $150 to do driver and passenger doors?

Please forgive me as I quoted the wrong price. I had quoted you guys the price for my initial custom design request. They are 120.00 each. Yes, that is really pricey and would only appeal to some folks. These badges are actually much better than any thing you could get from the factory. I had them make me badges for my twin turbo vette a couple of years ago and I get more comments about the badges than I usually get about the car.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Rip off! There's some nice all metal badges on Ebay. "twin turbos" "Off road"
For $12.00 +/- . I toke my ugly ecoboost badges off the first day home.
Nice metal badges for $12.00??? Do I have a bridge to sell you!!! LOL......... As I said these badges are not for everybody but believe me they are of the highest quality. It all depends on what you want to put on your truck and how you want it to look. You may really like the big mud flaps with the naked lady on the back............personally I don't.........but I won't be a hater cause you like them..........LOL.................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Those are awesome looking badges. A tad expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for!

Maybe we could organize a group buy to get the price down some?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Those are awesome looking badges. A tad expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for!

I would be interested in a GB price.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I would be interested in a GB price.
Ya me too depending on what the final price would come out too

Guys I would suggest you contact them for that very reason. They must already have them designed because they suggested that to me over my design request. Heck, it looked so much better than my design I jumped at it. They are super nice to deal with and I found them to be very up front on their business dealings.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts