F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
617 Posts
Probably looks the way it does to usher in the Bronco.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Used 2019 Ford Ranger For Sale at Keller Bros. Ford Lebanon | VIN: 1FTER4FH6KLA33666

well as of saturday i will no longer be an F150 owner, sales was looking to get rid of this 2019 Ranger leftover. Has all the goodies on it and its being sold for an XLT price. It actually drives really nice and pretty fun too. Don't worry i won't be going anywhere
Congrats DJ, and thanks for wanting to stick around... always helpful with the TSB's and whatnot.
I'm guessing/hoping you're back at work.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Congrats DJ, and thanks for wanting to stick around... always helpful with the TSB's and whatnot.
yep been back for about 2 months now

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
here are a few clean interior pics, power went out at work right as i was getting ready to wash it
ranger 1.jpg
ranger2.jpg
ranger3.jpg

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ya. That thing definitely looks nice. I can't imagine driving anything but my truck but I still have a lot of love for rangers and the new ones are growing on me.
yea i didn't really like them when they first came out but after i drove this one for a few days, i absolutely fell in love with it. i attached the window sticker, you can't get a loaded up F150 for this

Attachments

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I like the Ranger but the interior is the size of an apartment. I like the house size interior of the F150. As I see them more and more on the road I find myself taking a second look.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
put gas in the truck today. $30 bucks from 1/4 tank, truck said i was getting 24.5MPG(i would say 80% highway 20% city) hand calculated to 23.2 MPG. I can definitely live with that

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
also this truck is an absolute blast at WOT

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
617 Posts
Does the 2.3 eco have 1 or 2 turbos ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Do the rear seats fold up like the f150's do?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
The new Ranger is too far a leap from my favorite truck , a 1995 Ranger 4WD 3.0 with manual TC and hubs locker in front LS in back and 3.5 suspension lift. It was a nimble little backwoods hauler!

Biger and heavier than I'm interested in. Still the new Ranger is impresive, enjoy it! KM

Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Do the rear seats fold up like the f150's do?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
yes they do, except its not a split fold like the F150, its the whole cushion.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts