F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
The biggest issue I have is the color choices no longer match factory color options.

·
Administrator
11,039 Posts
The black does though, if you have it! I love mine. I'll be ordering the techliner bed liner soon.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
I love mine. I have a bench seat up front and wanted full protection l. My favorite part is how high up the sides they go!

·
Registered
556 Posts
After owning both weathertechs and husky x-act floor mats I will never buy weathertechs again.. Huskys fit way better and don't slide around.. Just sharing what I have experienced with both brands

·
Administrator
11,039 Posts
What truck do you have? Could we see pictures of your mats? The way these snap in to the factory nubs, they don't slide on me at all. The rear and passenger side doesn't seem to be moving, but then I haven't had too much company in the truck yet either. When I looked, I didn't like the look of the Husky mats and thought they were overpriced.

At any rate I'd like to see yours, and pictures might make a good comparison for future folks searching for what they want.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ya I didn't have weathertechs in my 15.. Had them in my work truck (f250).. Husky makes 2different versions.. Weather beaters and x-act contours.. X-acts are better but do cost more.. I think I paid $90 for my fronts.. And still use the factory Ford rubber mat for the rear of my 15' PLATINUM

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm not saying that the weathertechs are junk.. Just that the huskys are better

Reactions: mwemaxxowner

·
Administrator
11,039 Posts
No I get that. I would like to see some pictures of your huskies when you get an opportunity. Should I ever find I'm disappointed in these they could see Craigslist and I might try something else. I didn't see but one grade from Husky. I might like yours better.

·
Administrator
11,039 Posts
I want a spray in, but they are so expensive, I'll just be careful not t beat on the sides too much. I like the molded tech liner, and it goes up the sides a tad. Seems a good compromise between a bed rug and a full liner, but super easy and quick to pull out. And the raised sides will help contain stuff and keep it from getting under. Should be skid resistant too.

·
Registered
556 Posts

I got a couple of quick pics before the wife left with the truck again.. Might be hard to see.. But you can tell that there aren't any gaps between the carpet and the mat and the door sill... Again although the differences may be very little.. I believe that as of right now, husky has the superior product

uploadfromtaptalk1461290653836.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1461290744409.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mwemaxxowner

·
Registered
556 Posts
I will take more detailed pics the next time I detail the inside of the truck

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love my weather techs in my '15 screw. Fit perfect and cover up every inch of the carpet

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
I have weathertechs all around in my '14. The fronts are good but the back mat irritates me a bit because it always slides forward and gets all bent up.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
No I get that. I would like to see some pictures of your huskies when you get an opportunity. Should I ever find I'm disappointed in these they could see Craigslist and I might try something else. I didn't see but one grade from Husky. I might like yours better.

SAME HERE! and several pic

1 - 20 of 35 Posts