F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally received the final offer for $36,000.00 out the door for the following: 2013 FX4 Super crew, 4x4, max tow package, ruby red, with all the luxury features. Price also includes Rhino Lining and 6 year factory warranty. Checked three dealers and this was the lowest, looking for input on if this is going rate or do I keep shopping. Truck is on the way and will be here in a few days. Just need to know what others have paid for similar truck. Any input would help ease the tension.

·
Registered
868 Posts
i would say thats a fair price the sticker on my 2013 XLT was over $42,000 and a few others were between $36,000 and $44,000 depending on color and options
red is the most expensive color i know of.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brian its been a long road of shopping around. Time to sign and drive.......

·
Registered
868 Posts
if you have any 2nd thought goto Ford.com and look at a few on there or play with the build and price tool just to look at a few price options

·
Registered
537 Posts
OTD or Out the Door has different meanings in different states. Does this figure include all tax, title, registration and dealer fees? Or for the truck only with taxes and registration yet to be paid. If this is all inclusive I would say you don't pretty good.

Average for a loaded FX4 would be around $10,000 to $11,000 off sticker including rebates at any given time.

Just for example take a look here, these are real internet prices with no games: If you see something you like call and ask for the sales manager. Tell him his dad said to take good care of you!!!

http://www.machaikdesoto.com/new/se...ll&lot=null&mndys=null&color=null&output=json

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
That seems like a great price, but as someone else mentioned, otd and fully loaded mean different thinks to different people. I can tell you personally that my fx4 has every option except for the 4.10 axles. It stickered at 55, and after xplan and rebates it was a little over 53 out the door and then I added the extended warranty which put it basically at what it stickered. IIRC, price before tax title and registration was 44k. So the truck you want sounds like a great deal unless it is not heavily optioned.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Reread what Jon said, and I agree. My truck was 11k under sticker with rebate, before tax title and reg.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My Platinum 4x4 stickered at 54,450 and I got it for 42,483 before tt&l if that helps you any.

·
Registered
394 Posts
$36,000.00 is the financed price. No more no less.
If that is the price without any trade in, or down payment included then I would say its a great price.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Then I would say "Jump In". I mean you will only question your decision once a month with every payment due....LOL!!!

I jest, sounds like you worked hard to get there, now enjoy the fruits of your labor!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
That is a pretty good deal!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I'm with jonrjen...jump on it! And keep running. FX4 Lux with all the options? My sticker price was just over $52K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good luck with new truck your going to love it that's a good price there trying to blow them out before the 2014s come on the lot in next couple months ENJOY

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wonder what the sticker was?? My FX4 had a sticker price of $52k+ and I paid $40,900... That truck won't be sold around here for $36000 OTD. That would be around $34000 before TTT.. That would mean $18k off of sticker.. That's not happening around here anyway. And add 6 year warranty etc ??? Anyone else believe if it sounds to good to be true then it is?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I wonder what the sticker was?? My FX4 had a sticker price of $52k+ and I paid $40,900... That truck won't be sold around here for $36000 OTD. That would be around $34000 before TTT.. That would mean $18k off of sticker.. That's not happening around here anyway. And add 6 year warranty etc ??? Anyone else believe if it sounds to good to be true then it is?
Yeah. Either it's not loaded or that's with a trade in or something.... If its true let me know where they are selling trucks that cheap and ill go buy another one...

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Hmm my 38K CANADIAN seems steep now. XLT with XTR options. 3:73 gears. Sync blah blah blah was listed for 48K. Xplan, family plan, it's all a scam anyways. Almost a year old & 20,000 kilometers. It's worth probably 25K to sell & after financing I still owe, well. A lot more haha

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm at ~$37k total with tax and everything out the door for my current order which is being built... no obligation to buy if the pricing doesnt work out for some reason... I still think they need to come down a little.... I am in California and that is for an XLT Super Crew 4x4 EcoBoost with standard rear diff and no fluffy options besides power windows, locks, etc.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts