F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys running rigid industries lights on your trucks? We are getting ready to install some Duallys on our 2011 project truck. Just wanted to see where you guys have mounted them. We went to rigid (They are in AZ like us) the other day and that place will make you want to spend a couple thousand buck on lighting. They have some new flush mount lights that i could see running as back up lights. Here is a pick of a guys F150 from rigid. I think we are going to run our Dually wide lights as fog lights in the lower grille opening.

IMG_2939.jpg

And speaking of rigid, our raptor has one of their products....

IMG_2809.jpg

·
Registered
589 Posts
It looks sharp on the flush mounted. I am currently working on a brack for behind my grill so I can pretty much fill most (not all of it) of the opening with hidden Rigid light bars. I really like the flush mounted LED lights for the rear and that would be something I would go with when its time to address the rear lighting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
AK-KingBoost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing