F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had these brackets specifically designed for our fogs, made from T-304 stainless and allows you to bolt up the Rigid Ind. R-series aviation lights into your OEM fog light recesses. Got a bunch of em if anyone's interested, pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Had these brackets specifically designed for our fogs, made from T-304 stainless and allows you to bolt up the Rigid Ind. R-series aviation lights into your OEM fog light recesses. Got a bunch of em if anyone's interested, pm.
That's pretty sweet dude.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Vol... If you thought the d2's were bright... These are landing lights lmao. You won't like the price of the lights I'm sure but these are just beyond stupid bright.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Vol... If you thought the d2's were bright... These are landing lights lmao. You won't like the price of the lights I'm sure but these are just beyond stupid bright.
So I've heard!!!

Sent from my HAL9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Let me know when you are ready to sell those d2's pinero haha.. I've seen the pics on the other forum and ya just aim them down all the way.....
haha he will be selling ALL of his Rigid's when they come out with their reflector LED's....he be like "mane I gotsta git this 'ol stuff offa hurah fo da new shiznit".

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Let me know when you are ready to sell those d2's pinero haha.. I've seen the pics on the other forum and ya just aim them down all the way.....
I have a 20" e-series for sale.. lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
$400, free shipping.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Where did you have it mounted

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396325395.503415.jpg

The one in my bumper.

Tuxedo, how much are those brackets running?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
BTW, guys with the OEM HIDs, Tuxedo is the one I bought the upgrade kit from.

The difference is insane, especially with the Osram bulbs I got from him.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Does Rigid use the same wiring plug on their lights that most off-road companies are using (bottom)?

If so, does anyone know of a little adapter harness to go from this plug to the factory H10 style bulb base (top)?

If not....I know I can meter my factory fog harness and strip/tap it. But do you guys already know which wire is which on the factory harness?

Thanks!
Light_plugs.jpg

·
Administrator
7,733 Posts
Miles are you stuck on Rigid and if not do you need amber or are you thinking white?
I'm stuck on white and was set on Tough-Light.com 22" LED Light Bar this last weekend but emailed them asking about warranty because the 'black series' doesn't state anything about a warranty but their 'pro series' has a lifetime warranty. at the time they were having a huge sale on them and it was $110 dollars...now its up to $199 dollars. They state on one of their pages that 'All lights come with the Minimum of a 3 year warranty and up to a LIFETIME WARRANTY'. I like the fact of a lifetime warranty but not set on spend that kind of change right now.

http://shop.tough-light.com/Tough-Light-22-LED-Light-Bar-BS22.htm

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I'm stuck on white and was set on Tough-Light.com 22" LED Light Bar this last weekend but emailed them asking about warranty because the 'black series' doesn't state anything about a warranty but their 'pro series' has a lifetime warranty. at the time they were having a huge sale on them and it was $110 dollars...now its up to $199 dollars. They state on one of their pages that 'All lights come with the Minimum of a 3 year warranty and up to a LIFETIME WARRANTY'. I like the fact of a lifetime warranty but not set on spend that kind of change right now.

http://shop.tough-light.com/Tough-Light-22-LED-Light-Bar-BS22.htm
OK man...yeah, check the latest on the off-road lighting thread....95% chance that is generic Chinese import, which Tough Light would get NO warranty on from their supplier, which is why they offer varying warranty lengths depending on the source and quality (failure rate) of a particular part. I would stay away IMHO.

I have a 20" KC bar that I might sell because I don't care for the way it mounts. I bought a 30" C-Series to mount behind my grille. 23 year warranty on all KC lights.

If you are interested PM me.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
14 Participants
Pinero61
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing