F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post pics of my install on 2 Rigid 6" LED light bars, they are combination flood/spot. I need to get some clips to clean up the wiring on the firewall and clean up the cuts on the L brackets. Firewall has a nice rubber boot with a little nub to cut out for extra wires, makes it very clean. It was good to have 2 people for a while and some small clamps for positioning the lights while fabbing the brackets.
I cut out the grill t-bars with a hacksaw and made some "L" brackets and attached to the metal support bar on the bottom of the grill.
I use em for off-road only, mostly forest logging roads at night.
Lights cost me $190.00 ea. and came with wiring and switches. I needed to add some wire length for the battery run though.

Siggy :cool: IMAG0188.jpg IMAG0189.jpg IMAG0191.jpg IMAG0193.jpg IMAG0194.jpg IMAG0195.jpg IMAG0196.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I'll take some night time comparison pics. I know when I turn them off it seems like my regular lights just don't cut it. They are nice, wish I could have them on all the time at night but they do tend to blind people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts