·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
13 FX4 Fuel Mavericks and Trail Grapplers
- 20" Fuel Mavericks
- 295/60/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers
- 1.5 inch level in the front

I have killed the gas mileage with these wheels, it has gone down 2mpg or so. We will see what it ends up at after it has some time to adjust. Love the look of it and didn't buy the truck for fuel mileage anyways.

FX4 Front LT (small).jpg FX4 LT Rear (small).jpeg 2013 FX4 LT Side (small).jpeg

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very nice. Welcome to the forum!

2013 FX4 Ecoboost, Sterling Gray, 3.55 gears, Rhino Liner, Bed Extender, stock everything else....for now....

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice truck! Exceptional color! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I went with the +14 offset if I remember correctly. I love the wheels and tires so far. They ride a little rougher than I expected but overall I am happy.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Killer combo I like it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They told me that they came in +1 and +20, and if yours are sticking out like them seem to be (like mine), I bet you have the +1, but I cant tell for sure from that angle.
Their website says the 6x135 comes in a +1,+14 and a +20 offset. It looks like mine are the +14 offset. Do you have a pic of yours? I would love to see the different offset. here is a screenshot of their site. it looks like other bolt patterns come in different options. wheel offset.png

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Their website says the 6x135 comes in a +1,+14 and a +20 offset. It looks like mine are the +14 offset. Do you have a pic of yours? I would love to see the different offset. here is a screenshot of their site. it looks like other bolt patterns come in different options. View attachment 9991
DANGIT! That some beach didn't tell me about the +14.....:mad:

Check my build thread but I will see if I have another pic I can post. I have to use Bushwacker flares to keep mine from looking like a SoCal roller skate...and they're kinda growing on me, but not my first choice.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone upgraded to 33" tires with a 3.31 gear?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts