F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
The players in the game are UPR Full Race and RX. Mcnally not on the radar here.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Looks like a rebranded Rx can to me.

·
Administrator
7,837 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, those are Tommy's cans. I believe I saw someone post one a while back on here.

The RX Speed Works Oil Separating Catch Can Kit by McNally has what your vehicle needs and choosing the right kit for your vehicle is important.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looks exactly like the newer Rx. I don't think the original Rx really exists anymore.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I tried searching for posts with RX and McNally and somehow couldn't find anything... I just wanted to make sure before putting one on and finding out they were different

·
Registered
940 Posts
RX is now McNally. I have this "new" RX system. The kit seems to be of good quality. I have not had any issues, and the can is doing it's job. The kit came with EVERYTHING, and even some extras. So far I am pleased with the kit on my 2015. I tapped the intake turbo pipe as well as the air box for best results.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
RX is now McNally. I have this "new" RX system. The kit seems to be of good quality. I have not had any issues, and the can is doing it's job. The kit came with EVERYTHING, and even some extras. So far I am pleased with the kit on my 2015. I tapped the intake turbo pipe as well as the air box for best results.
K..

·
Vendor
440 Posts
It's a long story. But, Tracy is playing some very dirty pool against Mcnally as he sold RX to them and now
he started competing against them head to head and slandering them. Just go look at the new RX site and
the old RX site and you will see that it has become very unprofessional and that is the reason Tracy always
moves sites, changes names and has other people come on when he is banned or people eventually see
through the smoke and mirrors.

I am currently working on a program with Tommy where they will be selling UPR Catch Can Systems very
shortly.

Joe

·
Registered
940 Posts
It's a long story. But, Tracy is playing some very dirty pool against Mcnally as he sold RX to them and now
he started competing against them head to head and slandering them. Just go look at the new RX site and
the old RX site and you will see that it has become very unprofessional and that is the reason Tracy always
moves sites, changes names and has other people come on when he is banned or people eventually see

I am currently working on a program with Tommy where they will be selling UPR Catch Can Systems very
shortly.

Joe
I don't care as long as the product works. End of story.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

shortly.

Joe

Kind of reminds me of a similar story once upon a time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts