F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i'm a new 2013 F-150 Charcoal FX4 owner with the Ecoboost engine. I purchased this truck back in November and have been very please with it so far. About to hit 2k miles and still enjoy driving it every minute.

I just wanted to say hello, i'll be lurking on the boards reading threads to learn more about my truck. All i can say for now is that i'm very happy with my purchase and since it's my first brand new vehicle purchase it's been worth the money.

I've had mustangs since high school and had a 1991 F-150 with the 351 back in the late 90's. I've owned 86, 93 and 01 mustangs.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

-Premium

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welome to the forum

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
That's my exact truck!
You're going to love it...

Here's a pic of mine crammed into the cave.

·
Registered
197 Posts
You got Good Taste

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Sterling gray is a mans color. I hope you're able to handle it.. If you feel you can't handle it, white trucks are plentiful around here!!!

in all seriousness, welcome!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's my exact truck!
You're going to love it...

Here's a pic of mine crammed into the cave.
I also live in Houston!

Thanks again for the warm welcome. My second choice was a blue Lariat 4x4, but the Sterling Grey FX4 was just way too nice looking and had everything i wanted.

Not sure if i'm going to do any mods to it, but i used to have some fast Mustangs in my younger days and spent a lot of time at the 1/4 mile in Baytown.

Some more pics. Gas mileage is now at 14.8 mpg with a little over 2k miles on the truck. I drive about 80% city miles in Houston traffic, only driven to Austin and back once.

FX4-Dash1.jpg FX4-Dash2.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts