F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
What about the blade runner tube? And I think I would rather spend that 250.00 towards a good tuner
Not sure I understand your question.

Get a SCT Tuner and a good tune, then see if you need/want to do anything further.

I've got the tuner with MPT's latest revision, and I'm real happy with the truck.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Several people on this forum have used the Scrorcher module. Type it into the search window to find some recent posts.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
There's a 4 page thread regarding the scorcher module and user opinions. It is an alternative to a full computer reprogramming but it is not a replacement.

SCT isn't the only option! My Livernois tune does not incorporate an SCT unit but is an absolutely incredible and proven tune.

·
Registered
189 Posts
There's a 4 page thread regarding the scorcher module and user opinions. It is an alternative to a full computer reprogramming but it is not a replacement.

SCT isn't the only option! My Livernois tune does not incorporate an SCT unit but is an absolutely incredible and proven tune.
While I found the Livernois 91 octane tunes to be impressive, I wasn't happy with their 87 octane tunes and changed to SCT based SoCal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts