F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm waiting to burn the rest of the 87 in my tank and will then be loading the SCT 93 tune but was wondering if there are any helpful tips anyone has. I do have an Airaid intake and have read there is a section where the SCT will ask if I have a CAI? Also are there any parameters that the tuner allows you to adjust like rev limiter or shift points? If so what would y'all recommend setting them at? Also fan temps. Really just any advice or things to avoid would be much appreciated, I just want to tune it once and tune it correctly, thanks y'all.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I posted some info here that may be helpful to you. http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/13-f150-ecoboost-performance/3831-0-60-testing-sct-livewire.html

I'm not sure if you are using the SCT Livewire or another SCT product, but if so...it is very intuitive. It will have a table for you to select that option (AIRAID might actually be the only option in that menu for the canned tune). I didn't manipulate any other options, probably best to have a custom tuner do that part if your interested in changing shift patterns.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have the livewire sct and the canned tuned has the airaid listed and if I remember does have a page for shift points, rev limiter and miles per hour. Have since gone to a custom tune. The canned tune didn't make much of a difference with the new exhaust, intake and charge pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts