F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RDP Store is Proud to Offer Special Forum Member Discounts on the SCT X4 Programmers and the Diablosport Programmers to Forum Members here, We Offer Same Day Shipping to your Door which is always Free and we pride ourselves of Offering the Best in Customer Support and Service to the Forum Members here, For Special Pricing and Free Shipping to your Door PM us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Maybe I can get some guys from the forum to chime in on this....I'm ready to purchase my 1st tuner. I've done some research and I want to make sure that when I make modifications down the road, the tuner I chose will support what mods I make. Truck is 2012 F150 3.5 Ecoboost Lariat, 41,000 miles, I've changed the plugs, SP534, (.028) cleaned out the inter cooler, (IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THIS YET, DO IT!!!) and installed my UPR dual valve catch can with clean side separator, truck is still bone stock but from what I've read, the tuner is the place to start.

"The Plan" is to start with a few "canned" tunes, one for towing and one for performance. Later this year I'll add the upgraded exhaust, maybe new down pipes and finally a new cold air intake. So the tuner I choose would need to be capable of accommodating my needs as they change and progress until I'm finished with my mods, then I'll need a few custom tunes. Should I start with the SCT, from what I've read this seems to be the best place to start, although some say Diablo has better canned tunes. I know everyone has opinions and I'd like to hear them.

Maybe since you guys carry both the SCT and Diablo you could help me with the pros & cons.

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a problem kind sir. Yes both programmers will support any future modification you may do. The canned tunes will suffice but a custom tune for what your driving habits are and the mods you have done is ideal. From all our years of experience tuning the SCT is the best choice for the Ford platform. If you need any help or have any more question just let us know kind sir.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Maybe I can get some guys from the forum to chime in on this....I'm ready to purchase my 1st tuner. I've done some research and I want to make sure that when I make modifications down the road, the tuner I chose will support what mods I make. Truck is 2012 F150 3.5 Ecoboost Lariat, 41,000 miles, I've changed the plugs, SP534, (.028) cleaned out the inter cooler, (IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THIS YET, DO IT!!!) and installed my UPR dual valve catch can with clean side separator, truck is still bone stock but from what I've read, the tuner is the place to start.

"The Plan" is to start with a few "canned" tunes, one for towing and one for performance. Later this year I'll add the upgraded exhaust, maybe new down pipes and finally a new cold air intake. So the tuner I choose would need to be capable of accommodating my needs as they change and progress until I'm finished with my mods, then I'll need a few custom tunes. Should I start with the SCT, from what I've read this seems to be the best place to start, although some say Diablo has better canned tunes. I know everyone has opinions and I'd like to hear them.

Maybe since you guys carry both the SCT and Diablo you could help me with the pros & cons.
While I have long been "Engineered to Raise Hell" with DiabloSport... Ask about SCT GTX

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With Spring finally here its time to upgrade, so pm us for the best pricing and service to the forum members here and let us help you put that performance smile on your face

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Memorial Day Specials from RDP Store Best Savings Ever Offered and Free Shipping to your Door, so no matter wether it be a Exhaust or Hand Held Programmer or even a Supercharger Package we have you covered, pm us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Father Day specials at RDP Store running till June 19th. Please call or PM us for special pricing. Be on the look out that some of our promo codes with be superchargered with extra savings (please make sure you use the applicable promo codes to the coresponding products). Free Shipping on all orders.

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RDP Store is a True Hands on Performance Shop and Not just a Internet Sales Business, we fit, install and Dynotune all of the Products that we sell so that we can not only sell you the parts that you need at a Great Price but we can also give you installation and tuning advice.
PM us here for More Information or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RDP Store will not be Under Sold, We Gaurentee the Best in Pricing and Service the Forum Members here with Discounted Installation Rates Free Shipping the Best in After Sales Backup

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RDP Store will not be Under Sold, We Gaurentee the Best in Pricing and Service the Forum Members here with Discounted Installation Rates Free Shipping the Best in After Sales Backup

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Labor Day Huge Savings Weekend on All Products at RDP Store

Wether your Looking for a

Supercharger
Header and Exhaust Package
Cold Air System
Programmers
Driveline Products
Suspension
Fuel Systems
Gauges
Floor Mats
Brakes

And Much Much More !!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple Just Choose the Item your Looking at and PM us the Part Number and we will send you over a Promo Code and Everything Ships for FREE !!!

Pm us Here or Give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

www.rdpstore.com

1 - 20 of 65 Posts