F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
We can now custom tune the sct livewire for your ecoboost. We can offer 87, 89, 91 and 93 performance and towing tunes. And best of all, we can usually ship your sct livewire with custom tune file already loaded in 1 business day. It is best if you call in to order this so that we can get the info needed for custom tuning right away. We can tune for after market intakes and exhaust.

SCT Livewire with custom tuning for F150 Ecoboost - 5015

Electronics Technology Electronic device Gadget Cable

Wow! Bill you guys are hoppin and poppin like crazy! That is some sweet news. Thanks again to you Vendors for given us the latest and greatest out there for the EcoBeast.

Do they offer economy tunes?

I seen a 5 star perf93 in action at the track. Couldn't break 14s.
I'm willing to bet that sct 93 is not far off 5 stars performance.

sent from Sct 93 Octane

I emailed Erick at LET this morning with my REV9 log at 5:30am and got my REV10 at 10:00am. UNLESS it goes to his spam folder he'll see it and get it back to you ASAP.

What's the turn-around time on your tunes? I received my livewire last week and emailed my vehicle information yesterday. JC
Roughly 24 hours after we verify we have everything we need and if your strategy is up to date with the latest TSBs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.