F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to get the sct. looking for the best toons to use and my big thing is I don't want to use the suction cup mount but can't find anything else there has gotta be a pillar mount or dash mount that ain't cheep anyone know of anything thanks

·
Registered
475 Posts
SSI (Southern Speed Inc) tunes have been great for me and many others. Great customer service. I just use the 3015 device and monitor everything with an Aeroforce Interceptor gauge

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Another MPT vote.
Excellent customer service.
Great pricing.
Awesome tunes....they have the world's fastest f150 Ecoboost.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Ssi has the fastest email tunes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Another MPT vote.
Excellent customer service.
Great pricing.
Awesome tunes....they have the world's fastest f150 Ecoboost.
But that truck is not tune only--it took a big shot of NOS to do it. SSI has the fastest tune only trucks.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
For what's worth, MPT has no controversy around it. Neither the company nor it's customers turn every thread into a huge argument.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
On the top right of your screen, there's a search bar. This will turn into a "my tunes better" contest. Think of what you're wanting out of your tune and search the hundreds of threads that have been created regarding this topic.

Not trying to sound rude to OP in the least bit BTW. It's a very monotonous topic and has been beaten like a dead horse, brought back to life, then beaten again.

Top tuners in no specific order:
5 star
MPT
SSI
Livernois
Unleashed

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys no one said anything about the mount tho is there anything else besides the window suction thing

·
Registered
189 Posts
Top tuners in no specific order:
5 star
MPT
SSI
Livernois
Unleashed
Part of the decision should be what you are looking for in a tune. Being the fastest is only one aspect. Driving and towing are a couple of more things to consider.
Some like smooth shifts while others like a very firm shift and still others like the shift just firmed up a little from stock.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm about to get the sct. looking for the best toons to use and my big thing is I don't want to use the suction cup mount but can't find anything else there has gotta be a pillar mount or dash mount that ain't cheep anyone know of anything thanks
Actually, he asked for both. Your comment was out of line

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Of the ones I've purcchased here are my preferences in order of favorite to least.....

SSI T4 snow/T4
MPT's latest (Mike's really stepping up his game lately)
Unleashed
5*
A lot can be said for humility and the troops not gathering bearing arms at the first thought of insult to their favorite tuner. At the end of the day i try and stay out of those brigades, enjoy what i have and hopefully can be of some help here and there.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm going to be modifying the edge dash mount to work with my sct.

Reactions: strawhatshinobi

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Legos ROCK! I was going to build my house with them, but......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts