F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I was monitoring knock before on my SCT X4 Gauge Layout, now I cannot seem to find it after my loading of the revised tune and trying to set up my gauge cluster.? What am I missing?

And what do I need to monitor 9PID/DMR's) and what would be the safe values for each of the important ones?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may need to build a new config file, not fun. As 5* if they have a canned config that you can use.
So strange as I had it before.... it showed up the PID options..... Only thing change was the addition of the revised tune

·
Premium Member
2,579 Posts
Only theory I have is that they are loading a different strategy (could just be a new method for them) with the latest revision. With the latest updates, I'm noticing some differences to what you can do with the PIDs/DMR's and config files. You would know if you re-load the last revision and it's there.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only theory I have is that they are loading a different strategy (could just be a new method for them) with the latest revision. With the latest updates, I'm noticing some differences to what you can do with the PIDs/DMR's and config files. You would know if you re-load the last revision and it's there.
I'll try it

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I had the same problem with my Livewire. My old configs no longer would work and you could no longer use a "generic" config from someone else. And, if I saved it and tried to merge it, that no longer worked either.

As Blown said, you have hookup your laptop to the PCM with your device and rebuild it. And, make sure you get it right - because you cannot edit it. That's what I found with my Livewire and the new strategy.

Oh, and you will notice that you can no longer access some favorites. I lost my #Air/min DMR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts