F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some seat covers that will fit my 2012 40/20/40 split. I was looking at covering neoprene but the issue I am having is weather or not it will fit my centre console properly as it it a jump seat that when is folded down becomes a console with a hidden compartment. Any info would be much appreciated. I have also looked at leathercraft but are quite pricey.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I've spent a lot of money in past years on seat covers for my trucks. In the end I've settled on $30 Walmart seat covers which I replace every 2-3 years as they wear.
What I've found is that from getting in and out the seat and or cover wear on the side, no amount of money will change this, so I buy cheap and replace the drivers side as needed.
I'm also a contractor/business owner so my truck is used a lot. I opt for the mossy oak style, they have one that with a little finagling will fit the back seat very well.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I had the bone collector seat covers on my ranger for two years and they were good seat covers. Except when I traded it in I took them off, thinking I could reuse them. I took them off and my seats in that ranger were COMPLETELY trashed. They had that thin layer of foam on the inside of them and that had disintegrated and ground into the seats. Maybe if you took it somewhere professional they could have cleaned them up but they were trash. I'd like to save my money up for the good cabelas ones. My cousin has them on his chevy and they're sweet. Especially cuz they come with the console cover too, with me being in construction with tan interior this would be nice. Right now I just got a blanket throwed over my seat though.

KCCO!

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Looking for some seat covers that will fit my 2012 40/20/40 split. I was looking at covering neoprene but the issue I am having is weather or not it will fit my centre console properly as it it a jump seat that when is folded down becomes a console with a hidden compartment. Any info would be much appreciated. I have also looked at leathercraft but are quite pricey.
FIA makes custom fit covers for this purpose. If you install correctly, they fit correctly, they fit like a glove and don't slide around. OUTLAW, I hear what you're saying on your situation. If you want some that fit a little better and still have that contractor grade material, next time you might wanna look at the Fia Seat Protector series....they're machine washable too. I'm putting some on this coming weekend.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think you can still get the Carhart covers from Ford Parts? They also offer a grey denim/canvass type cover(I think it might be master craft?)that I have been running on my 11 since new with good results! They are vehicle specific and come off easy for cleaning.
i would also look into Marathon covers. I hear good things about them but have not tried them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts