F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching and searching and I just can't seam to find seat covers that I like. I have been looking for fitted, durable covers that are black down the middle of the seat and trimmed with mossy oak camo pattern. Has anyone been able to find anything like this? Does anyone here have them? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I recently purchased carhart seat covers.. they are super duarable and come in a few different colors. and they are fitted... might be worth looking into

·
Registered
344 Posts
I found some at realtruck.com. They are by cover king seat covers.

·
Registered
577 Posts
QUOTE=Jeff;4055]I have looked at these also... wondered? how well do they fit?[/QUOTE]

They fit really well took maybe ten min to instal front and back. they have like 2 straps on the fronts and like 5 straps on the back seat. they slide under the seats and snap together through the bottoms

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I invested in a set of seat covers from The Wet Okole. I must say that they fit very nicely, seem very durable, and come in lots of color option including camo. www.wetokole.com

·
Registered
176 Posts
I invested in a set of seat covers from The Wet Okole. I must say that they fit very nicely, seem very durable, and come in lots of color option including camo. www.wetokole.com
Had these in a 2000 F150 and loved them even with all the required extra cleaning and UV protectant (Texas sun). I was trailer boating 3-5 times a week and they saved the interior!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Pics of my Wet Okoles. No compromises either. Center seat still retains 100% functionality as the console. IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1369.JPG IMG_1370.JPG The piping looks almost black in the photos but it is nearly a dead on match of the dark grey of my interior. These look better in person.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like it. My interior is black so the gray may lighten things up a bit. I have not picked up my truck yet so maybe you can help me. Do all the trucks have the console that can be turned into a seat? How difficult were they to install? Looks like a very nice fit.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I like it. My interior is black so the gray may lighten things up a bit. I have not picked up my truck yet so maybe you can help me. Do all the trucks have the console that can be turned into a seat? How difficult were they to install? Looks like a very nice fit.
The center console seat is only on select XLT trucks. The FXs and I believe some of the higher optioned trucks have a floor shifter and a fixed center console. I have 4 children so the center seat was a must for me, and that pretty well limited which options I could have.

If you look at your build sheet it should say either 6 passenger seating or 5 passenger seating. If it says 6 you will have the console/seat option.

SPPD

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Visit their website. You can get them in lots of different colors. The install wasn't bad at all. The front seat/console was the most challenging but patients helps.

Those covers are Saaaaweet! They are now on my list of future upgrades.

SPPD
I have an American Bulldog so seat covers were a must. You won't be disappointed. They also have a LIFETIME warranty on all the seams. ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have been searching and searching and I just can't seam to find seat covers that I like. I have been looking for fitted, durable covers that are black down the middle of the seat and trimmed with mossy oak camo pattern. Has anyone been able to find anything like this? Does anyone here have them? Any help would be appreciated.
Hey AK, I know a couple that runs an upholstery shop here in town (Fairbanks) that make all kinds of custom seat covers from virtually any material possible. Let me know and I can get a contact number for you. They bought a couple cars from me so I might be able to set you up!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have Marathon camo seat covers I bought for my 2000 flairside FX4.Then they went in my 2005 FX4,
Then in a 2008 Escape,Now in the 2013 XLT Eco Beast.
They are the toughest cover I've ever owned.Paid $143.00 in 2000.They are alot more now.

·
Registered
577 Posts
they go well with that interior but i pictured them fitting a little tighter in my mind
They do fit pretty tight. You can pull them pretty much as tight as you want front ones have 3 straps on them. And the back is split into 2 pieces and the big section has 3 straps and small one has 2 straps

2012 F150 EcoBoost Lariat

1 - 20 of 56 Posts