F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
i like the options and fit of these too
i just have to convince the wife for a nice birthday gift next month !
Thats what I did. Asked her to go half with me on it for my b-day present.;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks Wendy for the link to wetokole. Nice looking pics ,great fit and plenty of options to pick from.

·
Registered
900 Posts
check out shearcomfort.com, the make the seat covers like the wet okole's but a little cheaper.. reviews are awesome and have found a few pics online and they fit nice and tight.. cant even tell they are covers.. I just ordered a set yesterday front and backs for 525.00 free shipping..

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
check out shearcomfort.com, the make the seat covers like the wet okole's but a little cheaper.. reviews are awesome and have found a few pics online and they fit nice and tight.. cant even tell they are covers.. I just ordered a set yesterday front and backs for 525.00 free shipping..
Nice option to save a few dollars vs Wet Okoles but I'll take the lifetime warranty of the Wet Okoles over the one year warranty on the Shearcomforts. Its a personal choice. I have a big assed dog that rides in my truck with me and who knows when his foot may go through a seam. Lifetime warranty is comforting for me.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice option to save a few dollars vs Wet Okoles but I'll take the lifetime warranty of the Wet Okoles over the one year warranty on the Shearcomforts. Its a personal choice. I have a big assed dog that rides in my truck with me and who knows when his foot may go through a seam. Lifetime warranty is comforting for me.
Like you say its a personal choice, i wont have any of my dogs in the truck and its just the wife, son and me.. Im sure their wont be a problem holding up for my use.. I just couldnt see paying 650.00 for seat covers. 525.00 was enough for me :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a set of seat covers for my sedan a few weeks ago and at the moment I'm caring for my sick daughter in law, but I would suggest you check out www.decorauto.com they have been really helpful in assisting us with getting the sedan covers quickly and provided us with a coupon code when emailing them. Basically she had some complications with child birth, so we initally got a set of seat covers for them, and were going to get a set for our F-250, but I took a leave of absence from work and had to postpone my seat covers for a while.

Ask for David. He was very helpful and got me $20.00 off my seat covers.

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Reviving an old thread so @milesej05 doesn't get mad at me for starting a new one. I saw at least 7 threads titled "Seat Covers" so I picked the one with the most traffic. :)

My question: Can I remove the factory seat skins/covers fairly easily (for cleaning purposes)? I know I can buy replacement ones from Tasca so i would think that my original ones would have to removable somehow, but is it easy to do or will the current ones have to be damaged during removal? I would like to remove mine, clean them and then put them back on.

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Watch some videos on installing Katskin covers and you will see how to remove yours. I hear the head rest tear when removed.
Good information. And I wasn't planning on removing the headrest cover so luckily I can avoid tearing that. LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is an old post, but if anyone still looking for seat covers. I recommend Saddleman seats, as they are durable & very comfortable. I changed my seats somewhere 6 months back, and i can say I'm very much impressed with the quality and all. You can check the available fabrics and color options here, https://www.saddleman.com/ford-f-150-seat-covers
And I am driving custom 2016 F150. Happy to help.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts