F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this past week i got stuck and had to have someone come pull me out. When i got out my dash lit up like a christmas trees with my traction control, abs, and parking brake light all coming on. i dug around on the interwebs and saw it probably had something to do with the speed/abs sensors so i washed the undercarriage and found that my front left sensor wires were pulled from the connector so now there are two wires a purple and yellow striped wire that go to the fuse box and i was wondering what wire goes where and if this could ultimately be my problem or if there is something else that could be causing my dash to light up

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Get a new connector with pig tail and splice it in, or a good used one from a local wrecking yard. That would be the first step in diagnosing what is wrong. Hopefully, that's the extent of it.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Look at the wires on the opposite wheel sensor. See which side of the connector the striped wire (regardless of color) goes. Hopefully you can put the wires back in, but the crimped end may have been damaged beyond repair.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look at the wires on the opposite wheel sensor. See which side of the connector the striped wire (regardless of color) goes. Hopefully you can put the wires back in, but the crimped end may have been damaged beyond repair.
I hadnt thought of that...

Sounds like you were really stuck. Got any pics?
No i was too busy trying to dig myself out before the storm came through... got stuck on the mountain all night

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.