F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ran across this oil online. It is SN plus and Ford WSS-M2C947-A approved. Does anyone have an opinion or used it?

Thanks for the feedback

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have yet to see it on the shelves that's why I was scratching my head. I have been a Mobil 1 user for decades. Thinking about trying something new.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought 40+ quarts of it a couple years ago when Advance Auto Parts discontinued it for like $2 a quart. I haven’t seen any since. Apparently a lot of guys are using Pennzoil Ultra Platinum in their Ecoboost engines so I bought 15 quarts off of Amazon for like $25 per 5 gallon jug. They also had a $2 a quart rebate going at the time.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Rotella is my favorite. Used it in the 150 and the deisel, but it is nearly impossible to find these days. Rumor is, Shell can't get the additives to make enough T4, T5 and T6.

·
Premium Member
17 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 157 Max Tow
312 Posts
Rotella is my favorite. Used it in the 150 and the deisel, but it is nearly impossible to find these days. Rumor is, Shell can't get the additives to make enough T4, T5 and T6.
Tried finding some T6 for my quad and none to be found anywhere.

·
Registered
9,077 Posts
Yeah advance always had it super cheap but not local and they wouldnt ship it so I never bought it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts