F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
Was just inquiring about the same thing. Calling this company tomorrow as finding tip to my specifications has proven difficult. What do you think. I am looking for black.

2014 FX4 Appearance Pckg (Black) , LET 93 Tuned, LET Cutout (coming soon) 3.55 gearing, UPR MEGA Catch Can, SOLO Cattless O/R Down Pipe, AFE Charge Pipe, S&B CAI, Stage 3 Raptor LED Grille Lights, Stage 3 LED Reverse Bulbs, Recon White Lightning Tailgate LED Light Bar, LED Fog Bulbs (MAK)

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
Here it is in black.

2014 FX4 Appearance Pckg (Black) , LET 93 Tuned, LET Cutout (coming soon) 3.55 gearing, UPR MEGA Catch Can, SOLO Cattless O/R Down Pipe, AFE Charge Pipe, S&B CAI, Stage 3 Raptor LED Grille Lights, Stage 3 LED Reverse Bulbs, Recon White Lightning Tailgate LED Light Bar, LED Fog Bulbs (MAK)

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
Here are more

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
A couple more

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
Link

As I said I will call tomorrow and see what is the deal.

http://www.redtailperformance.com

Attachments

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
Those look very nice! They look like the Corsa brand.
I tried buying Corsa with just tip and vendors can't really get them to sell tip only. That's how I found this. Much cheaper as well. Didn't have time to call today but will tomorrow, and let you know what they say.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I'm interested in cheap as I have black paint. Cause my chrome stocker is black right now

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Chrome is cheaper on that site. Then I would plastidip or tremclad it black. That's what I was trying to say

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
And they are cheap

·
Vendor
7,405 Posts
Not yet,
I have been busy on sites with my crews but have an office day tomorrow and will call and get back and report

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not yet,
I have been busy on sites with my crews but have an office day tomorrow and will call and get back and report

Any updates? I ordered the Corsa cat-back and might hack that system to make it come out in front of the rear wheel.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wound up buying the corsa tip from summit as I was looking for the same thing. Should be here monday and I should have my truck back from the dealer that afternoon. Ill install it then and post up a picture.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Well my tip came in but the dealer was running behind today so no installation pics. :confused: They said the truck will be ready tomorrow now. So we'll see.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
What I would like is a muffler than had "dual outlets" exiting back. I believe Gibson has a cat-back that does just that.

This is NOT a single exhaust with a dual tip. It's a dual outlet muffler with dual tailpipes.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts