F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have little details other than I think it's this truck (not sure)
More Power Tuning, SCREW, 2WD, 3:55, AEM water/meth, custom MPT tune, Wagner IC, AFE intake, Mak 3" Y pipe, Magnaflow catback, 170 thermostat, 75 shot of nitrous

Don't know what they did to get more out of it other than nitrous, Mike and I talked a few times about my setup on the Flex and what I did for a window switch.

Great job to MPT!

1176232_614443461943589_122045345_n.jpg

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Guess I wasn't real clear. Lol the batmo wheels were on MPT'S truck during this pass.

I will be adding some to mine after I get the meth on and dialed in.
I'm not far behind you on that, either.
Mid July, at the latest, if all goes as planned.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Very nice run. Those batmo's really helped out. I'd like to see dyno numbers with them on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was there and saw it in person . Truck ran great , bat mo wheels meth and nitrous with e85. Gee that sounds familiar. lol That was an awesome pass . It went faster b/c it was ideal conditions. Track prep was good, but the weather was great . 48* in the morning when we were doing test and tune . Inlet air temps were very , very , very low so timing was higher making great power.

Pete

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I was there and saw it in person . Truck ran great , bat mo wheels meth and nitrous with e85. Gee that sounds familiar. lol That was an awesome pass . It went faster b/c it was ideal conditions. Track prep was good, but the weather was great . 48* in the morning when we were doing test and tune . Inlet air temps were very , very , very low so timing was higher making great power.

Pete
Pete, what's your opinion on doing the batmo wheels vs a full upgraded turbo replacement?

·
Registered
240 Posts

Pete
ready to see you get yours dialed in pete!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Judging by his flex, mike is not going to do this half assed...

Boost safe Boost hard eH

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
34 Posts
Until there is a fuel upgrade available there is no reason to do turbo's at this time . The wheels work great because they carry out the torq and hp longer without falling off as fast. I wish I could have done more testing but I had problems all weekend couldn't figure it out until I got home . I did test and tune on the 1st day before MPT got there . I have NO DRAG RADIALS so Im on the 20" FX Appearance package street radials. Made a pass and saw where the shift points where and made some changes when I got back to my room . The next morning MPT SHOCKED the World with that insane pass. The weather had a lot to do with it , I knew they would be around 12.30s but didn't expect to see a 12.22 @ 112. I loaded the new tune with shift points I wanted but it ended up being a corrupted file so the truck would not accelerate past 3000 and was puling timing and shutting the throttle on the in between shifts. I couldn't figure what went wrong in time for the second round of testing so I decided not to even enter the event. Got home today around 7pm reflashed the computer to stock , and then reloaded the new tune so now everything work again .
What a wasted weekend for me, but it was great meeting up with Brian an also meeting the guys from MPT. Congrats Again

Pete

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm doing batmo wheels and meth. I'm not doing the nitrous route just yet. My air is a little better down here in Texas so I should be OK keeping close :)
That is a great idea and I agree 100% . You should see nice inlet temps.

Pete

1 - 20 of 30 Posts