F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what could i do on my F150 to get the extra channels and better sound quality, are there other options available like using a stand along device or something like that and have it connected through sync, I'm using iPhone now but would like to try other options.
thanks,

·
Premium Member
4,697 Posts
Sirius isn't a good source for "quality" sound. Anything satellite based is heavily compressed by the very nature of the transport.

Fantastic source for variety, content, and coverage. But quality is it's compromise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
526 Posts
Like Direct TV, cable etc., you can get extra channels by contacting the provider, in this case Sirius/XM, and selecting a package that gets you what you want. Ain't cheap. Some have had success in getting better rates with a little negotiation.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, i think i asked wrong, i meant the extra channels that sirius offers, they're not on the sync system, iPhone has way more channels.

Like Direct TV, cable etc., you can get extra channels by contacting the provider, in this case Sirius/XM, and selecting a package that gets you what you want. Ain't cheap. Some have had success in getting better rates with a little negotiation.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well then I guess I don't know. I have never explored that possibility. I just assumed if I subscribed to the channel it would be on the radio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts