F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To All

Check out the awsome skid plates at RCI Metal Works I ordered all three including the full front middle and rear 1/4" aluminum skid plates. Josh the owner is awsome to deal with gave me 10% off for ordering all three at the same time and also worked with me on the freight cost based on my zip. These skid plates are well engineered and designed for your specific truck and made in the United States. They are worh the $$ and and easy to install.

CJW1962

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you have any pictures? Did these replace the existing metal & plastic under engine covers? I was able to inspect the stock metal & plastic covers when I had my oil changed for the 1st time. Quite frankly I was not impressed with the design. I realized at that time that I needed to find an aftermarket product that was more protective and not a great problem when changing the oil.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude go to RCIMEATALWORKS.COM they have the most awsome skid plates that fit the Ecoboost like a glove. I put the complete set in 1/4" aluminum on mine to longer to remove the factory then install theres and the fit and look is awsome .

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine came with metal front end and transfer case shields, but crappy transmission shield, so I ordered the powder coated steel transmission shield today from RCI

·
Registered
327 Posts
These look awesome. I will definitely be adding these to my list.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts