F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

561 - 568 of 568 Posts

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #563
Imagine being the calibrator and sitting there going, "WHY IS IT DOING THIS!" This data doesnt match what I told it to do!!!

Onward and upward!
You’ve been a trooper sir planning on doing more datalogs today since I fixed the oring and found one of the intercooler piping loose. Seems to hold boost and only surges when it’s maxed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #564
Been lurking in this thread for a while. Really excited for when you get this thing on point. You have a lot of patience my friend and I can't wait for it to pay off!
Thank you sir! I hope it pays off in the end too. I want a nice little street machine

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #565
Did a datalog today and saw 66.6#/min! This thing is cooking and fixing that intercooler piping seems to have really helped. Still need to tune things some but we’re on the right track now

·
Premium Member
5,635 Posts
I'm just happy to see Spirits up!!!

The fact that the truck is wicked is just icing on the cake.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #568
Tighten up some more hose clamps that were loose. Also fighting to keep the passenger drain plug tight. Going to have to find a good solution to tighten the fitting.

Did a few more datalogs at WOT and it’s doesn’t stutter which is awesome. Still cleaning up little things but I’m getting close

561 - 568 of 568 Posts