F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

561 - 574 of 574 Posts

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #563
Imagine being the calibrator and sitting there going, "WHY IS IT DOING THIS!" This data doesnt match what I told it to do!!!

Onward and upward!
You’ve been a trooper sir planning on doing more datalogs today since I fixed the oring and found one of the intercooler piping loose. Seems to hold boost and only surges when it’s maxed out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #564
Been lurking in this thread for a while. Really excited for when you get this thing on point. You have a lot of patience my friend and I can't wait for it to pay off!
Thank you sir! I hope it pays off in the end too. I want a nice little street machine

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #565
Did a datalog today and saw 66.6#/min! This thing is cooking and fixing that intercooler piping seems to have really helped. Still need to tune things some but we’re on the right track now

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #568
Tighten up some more hose clamps that were loose. Also fighting to keep the passenger drain plug tight. Going to have to find a good solution to tighten the fitting.

Did a few more datalogs at WOT and it’s doesn’t stutter which is awesome. Still cleaning up little things but I’m getting close

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #569
On my way home from Raleigh. Have a new tune ready to load on the truck once I get to the airport parking lot. Will be traveling tonight to Houston to stay with the in-laws and then heading to Lonestar Throwdown in the morning. Truck didnt get to the place I wanted it too but at least it'll make it to the show. I have a plan in the works to get the truck finished that will make me very happy but dont want to ruin the surprise just yet.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #570
Well we made it to the show but was way under dressed for the party. Truck wasn't where I wanted it so found a corner and hid the truck for the show. I'm now debating on lowering it rather than doing a long travel on it. I was thinking a nice 3/5 drop with some bags in the rear to level the ride

Got the battery replaced under warranty today so there's a fresh one and ordered a stiffer spring for my bov. Should be here Wednesday and that'll help me hold boost way better.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #571

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Well we made it to the show but was way under dressed for the party. Truck wasn't where I wanted it so found a corner and hid the truck for the show. I'm now debating on lowering it rather than doing a long travel on it. I was thinking a nice 3/5 drop with some bags in the rear to level the ride

Got the battery replaced under warranty today so there's a fresh one and ordered a stiffer spring for my bov. Should be here Wednesday and that'll help me hold boost way better.

Dude, don't bother with pulling out the ruler, there are trucks there that have as much spent on their paint as you spent on the motor. Enjoy the meet up, I would like to make it down there one year.

·
Vendor
7,242 Posts
New revision put on this morning. Drove it around and seems ok. Can’t really test it out until the roads dry up but she gets squirrely when the power comes on

@Boostking said he turned it up a little more so we’ll see. Been getting a whooshing noise which seems to be the BOV not sealing with hard boost. I think I need a stronger spring or BOV so it won’t leak.

Your leaking boost out of the stock pcv valve inlet behind the throttle blade

561 - 574 of 574 Posts