F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1122 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,081
Make sure to listen to the videos with sound. It sounds like to me the bearings are shot

·
Registered
624 Posts
Make sure to listen to the videos with sound. It sounds like to me the bearings are shot
In my honest opinion.... get new gloves. Sorry

I can hear a tiny bit of friction but I have no comparison as to how much is normal. Don't sound horrible like a stick on a fence. I'll try again on better speakers when I get home

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,084
In my honest opinion.... get new gloves. Sorry

I can hear a tiny bit of friction but I have no comparison as to how much is normal. Don't sound horrible like a stick on a fence. I'll try again on better speakers when I get home
I only where the gloves because my wife hates me coming into the house with greasy fingers because I tend to touch things before washing my hands🥺

I have a new super core coming in tomorrow so I'll test it out and let you know. Honestly sounds perfectly fine and I bought a super core for nothing. I bet my smoking is related to whatever you've got going on with yours

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,085
You need oil to the center section. Why keep spinning it dry. If bearings are shot send in for warranty

Sounds normal to me from video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd love to send it in for warranty work but

1. When I bought the kit you told me it was your old one off your truck so how would I get a warranty claim if I'm not the original owner and

2. Those turbos are out of Borg Warners warranty window since the truck has been pretty much down for two years.

I've already spoke with Full Race and I can send it to Borg Warner through them and they will inspect it for me for a fee and tell me what's wrong. I have a new super core coming tomorrow that had to come out of my pocket because I've been told many times by you the passenger turbo is shot so let's see.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,086
Well finally bit the bullet and replaced the passenger turbo after letting it sit in the box for a week. I can safely say for now there's 0 smoke. Still skeptical of course but we're making progress.

When I took the old turbo out today you can clearly hear the bearings are shot. Went to go back and check again and there's no sound and they sound fine. Went to put the new turbo in and saw oil from the exhaust housing and knew that the old one was pooched. Kinda crappy that the turbo has been blown since day one and no one seemed to want to warranty it for me while they had it. Could have saved me $1800 for a new super core. You know what they say fool me once shame on me, fool me twice go shame on you.

I will drive it for 500 miles and see how it does and then @Boostking and I will keep tuning. After I have this truck dialed in it's going to be very hard keeping it and not wanting to get rid of it. I am looking at a 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor if I do end up ditching the truck. I'll need at least $35k to make it work.

Reactions: SrpRacing

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,087

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,088
Well after changing the passenger side the driver's side has now blown. @RMB_Ryan what are you going to do about this. Your turbos you sold me have been blown since day one and you knew it. That's why you wouldn't let Tifosi rebuild them or else you wouldn't touch my motor again. I've had enough of your games and snake oil. Either I have a new turbo in the mail with a tracking number on Monday and not just a "it's on it's way" or I air the whole dirty laundry out for the forum so you never have a single customer again.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,089
Also convinient you blocked my number and all my texts. I was going to give you 30 minutes but you did this to yourself.

·
Vendor
7,641 Posts
Since we feel the need to delete posts, I just got off the phone with @RMB_Ryan and I will send him both blown turbos and he will look at them and see about warranting them
You mean to say after you left my wife a nasty message on my wife’s personal cell phone and I was out with my son dying Easter eggs, I said to send them Monday and I would take care of it, and I needed to look at them. Happy Easter. Going back to dying Easter eggs

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,091
You mean to say after you left my wife a nasty message on my wife’s personal cell phone and I was out with my son dying Easter eggs, I said to send them Monday and I would take care of it, and I needed to look at them. Happy Easter. Going back to dying Easter eggs
Oh you mean after the fact you blocked my number and the only way to reach the great RMB was to call your wife. Hmmm. I am also curious how you plan to warranty a turbo that's out of it's warranty time? BORG WARNER says the warranty was 12 months. Also like to know why you didn't listen to Dave last year when he said they were blown? I think I'd rather get the new turbos first and then send you my old ones. And trust me you'll get them because I don't want these blown turbos. Also love how I have to pay to ship these and I'll be lucky to get new ones

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,093

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
@sleipnir it is terrible that you have been Lied to and cheated.

I feel for you, and the people you inspired with the kind words for this vendor that ultimately inspired them to follow your path.

renminbi, shame on you.

I don’t look at isolated incidents, I look at patterns.

renminbi has a pattern failed “builds” and a pattern of lying, deflecting, accidents, injury’s, shipping errors, and family issues (The list keeps going)

Utimately holding his customers hostage - refusing warranty or refusing to send the parts as promised.

Shame on the people that run this forum for protecting him.

(Forum admins and owners: You guys delete posts, you cover his tracks, you’ve ban and silence anyone who tells the truth about their experience with this vendor)

Lastly shame on all of the company’s they have business relationships with renminbi.

Is the money more important than your customers or your reputation after the dust settles?

·
Modinstrator
3,166 Posts

I feel for you, and the people you inspired with the kind words for this vendor that ultimately inspired them to follow your path.

renminbi, shame on you.

renminbi has a pattern failed “builds” and a pattern of lying, deflecting, accidents, injury’s, shipping errors, and family issues (The list keeps going)

Utimately holding his customers hostage - refusing warranty or refusing to send the parts as promised.

(Forum admins and owners: You guys delete posts, you cover his tracks, you’ve ban and silence anyone who tells the truth about their experience with this vendor)

Lastly shame on all of the company’s they have business relationships with renminbi.

Is the money more important than your customers or your reputation after the dust settles?

@TX-Ripper you are mistaken. I personally have never laid down any more ground cover for a specific Member/Vendor than any other unless personal attacks, multiple thread duplicates or language that is not in harmony with forum rules is involved. I can say the same for @mwemaxxowner.

Sadly when these types of threads come up they become a he said, she said chain of events that almost invariably involve one or all of the above. There is no problem voicing one’s opinion or starting facts until it gets to that point.

You may be referring to the duplicate thread posts of yesterday. One set of those posts simply did not belong in the second thread where they were posted and because the are duplicates were removed. Those posts that weren’t duplicated were moved here. It’s also crazy to assume that the staff would simply sit around and be dragged through the mud by the uninformed in a post. You, in the previous post just became one of those to whom I’m referring

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,097
Guys,

Please keep personal attacks at Bay. State the facts that are FACTS. If you throw emotion and hate into it you're no better than me and my outbursts. I don't want my thread being locked because we all got pissed at someone.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,098

renminbi, shame on you.

@TX-Ripper you are mistaken. I personally have never laid down any more ground cover for a specific Member/Vendor than any other unless personal attacks, multiple thread duplicates or language that is not in harmony with forum rules is involved. I can say the same for @mwemaxxowner.

Sadly when these types of threads come up they become a he said, she said chain of events that almost invariably involve one or all of the above. There is no problem voicing one’s opinion or starting facts until it gets to that point.

You may be referring to the duplicate thread posts of yesterday. One set of those posts simply did not belong in the second thread where they were posted and because the are duplicates were removed. Those posts that weren’t duplicated were moved here. It’s also crazy to assume that the staff would simply sit around and be dragged through the mud by the uninformed in a post. You, in the previous post just became one of those to whom I’m referring
Please DO NOT delete these posts. They need to stay.

·
Administrator
11,174 Posts
I don't cover for anybody. I haven't made it a secret how I feel about the vendor in question and how he seems to treat his customers. I certainly haven't tried to remove any information to protect him. There's a lot of writing on the wall. Prospective customers take heed.

The only time I have deleted posts related to this situation is when @sleipnir himself expressed that he wanted some of the drama to be curbed.

I simply try to see to it that the forum rules are adhered to. Nothing more, or less. I'd prefer it if the forum mostly runs itself and we all get along with a very relaxed mod presence as we did for so long.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1081 - 1100 of 1122 Posts