F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1122 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,101
Well after liquidating some AK stuff I ordered the second new turbo today. Should be here at the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,102
Well truck is officially for sale gents. Been a good run

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good grief. Sucks to hear it end this way after the investment. Is RMB going to buy it? Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,104
Good grief. Sucks to hear it end this way after the investment. Is RMB going to buy it? Ha

Yea I'm over it by this point. Maybe I'll get a tracking number for the check the same time as my turbos.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,106

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,108

·
Registered
205 Posts
I really wish it was for my benefit
Sad to see you sell it. Was the first build I really followed. Every other rmb build seems to fade off into the abyss in the eco world besides you and blown’s truck, and I’ve been waiting for some track times from one of these top mount builds which seems like forever

What kinda power do you think it would of made?

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,110
Sad to see you sell it. Was the first build I really followed. Every other rmb build seems to fade off into the abyss in the eco world besides you and blown’s truck, and I’ve been waiting for some track times from one of these top mount builds which seems like forever

What kinda power do you think it would of made?

Yea would've been cool to see this thing boogie for sure.

I have datalogs from wild tunes where we made like 74#/min so I bet this thing could easily be 800 crank all day before needing injectors

Reactions: Mikey_Ltd

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,112

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Sad times here.

Reactions: sleipnir

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,114

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Very true. I can see why you made this decision. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: sleipnir

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,116
New Super core will be here tomorrow thanks to Full Race for the second time in a row. They have been awesome getting me what I need to get this back up and running. Once I get the super core in I'll drive for about a week and then @Boostking and I will keep tuning. Unless I can find a buyer before that. We'll see what happens.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,118
Well new super core is in. Wasn't hard since this is the third time I'm doing this. Driver's side I will say was a little easier than the passenger side. So far no smoking or issues so let's check back in 500 miles.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,120
1101 - 1120 of 1122 Posts