Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on order:

aFe Stage 2 CAI
aFe 4" Mach Force XP Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust
aFe Blade Runner Charge Pipe
BBK 73mm Throttle Body

I am so excited to get these parts installed and see how they run. I have heard so many great things about them, so I am confident that they will perform.
Next on the list (after my warranty expires) Tuner with customtune, Stainless Works Y Pipe and Full Race intercooler.

Shout out to Lou and Stage3Motorsports for being so damn awesome and working with me on my parts!

Reactions: STdan

·
Registered
859 Posts
That's awesome AK! Can't wait to hear some feedback on that exhaust system.

Just put on order:

aFe Stage 2 CAI
aFe 4" Mach Force XP Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust
aFe Blade Runner Charge Pipe
BBK 73mm Throttle Body

I am so excited to get these parts installed and see how they run. I have heard so many great things about them, so I am confident that they will perform.
Next on the list (after my warranty expires) Tuner with customtune, Stainless Works Y Pipe and Full Race intercooler.

Shout out to Lou and Stage3Motorsports for being so damn awesome and working with me on my parts!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Awesome! You are gonna have a beast when you get all of those parts installed. Let us know how they work out for you!

SPPD

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just waiting on the warranty to run out. Then I will be ordering the Tuner and Y Pipe. I will be getting the parts in October (Better for the shipping cost to AK) and my plan is to take pics as I install each part so that I can post them here. I think that the next mod that is going to happen is Lift, Tires, and Rhino Lining.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm ordering the same set-up this weekend, with a few extras. I can't wait to drive it after. lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will probably get yours on before I even get my parts. I will be picking them up when I make a trip down this september. It requires a little more patience this way but it beats the high shipping price to those of us that live in the middle of no where.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm stuck in the middle of the South China Sea for another month or two, so you'll probably beat me to it unless i can convince my friends to do it for me. But, letting them loose with my truck may not be the best idea. lol

Reactions: Kc311
1 - 9 of 9 Posts