F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got backed into the other day at Denny's. No note, insurance info, nothing.

Luckily All State's vanishing deductible is going to help us out.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
ARRRRRGHHHHH.....that pisses me off! My door ding was the same thing, but at least it was only a door ding. Karma will catch up with that MoFo.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
About 2.5 months ago I had the tailgate folded down and was backing into a space and so e lady flung open her door and I hit it. Her car was an integra pos. passenger side mirror was broken off. Front bumper was a different color. All her paint was peeling. Driver side looked like it had slid into a ditch or she got sideswiped. Like a $1200 car tops. She wanted me to give her $1500 cash or she was going to turn it into insurance. I said be my guest. I initially offered $500 because I hit her, but got a bad vibe when she wanted more money. I looked, it was cool to back in looked at my passenger mirror to make sure I was good in that side then felt the bump. So I think she did it on person. Her door was fine, it hit just above the latch and dented but door opened fine. Anyways she even tried calling the cops but they wouldn't come out since there were no injuries. Took a crap ton of pictures in case she tries to call insurance but at this point I doubt she will.

The boost will set you free

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I met my wife for lunch several years back, when I went to leave, there was a truck just like mine that had the driver's door caved in...It looked so much like mine that the remote worked the locks. :mad:
Some sorry peckerhead backed into the side of my truck, caved it in and hauled ass. Here's the nipple twist after the crotch kick; it was in plain view of about 4 businesses and NOBODY saw a thing.

That truck went from meaning quite a bit to me, to being a lifeless piece of crap. The body shop couldn't make the doors close like they did from the factory, and I had wind noise that I couldn't get rid of.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Ouch sucks man.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
an ATV drive into my bro in laws car parked in my driveway. He took off. But we found him. Police dealt with him. But my bro is like ... How come my insurance goes up if he hit me. Sucks here.

Family 1st

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the estimate from a local dealer. Thank God for that vanishing deductible!!! Dented chrome bumper with sensor damage, side wall damage, and the fender flare also wrinkled a bit.

Taking in Babe (Blue Ox) to the dealer on Wednesday. I was assured that this was routine work and that it shouldn't take longer than a few days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts