F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering not that I’m into dyno queens,as it’s simply a tool ,but I was wondering what everyone’s rwhp is, what gen ,the mods it took to get there ,and your ET if you are into drag racing ..

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
I make around 300 to the wheel tuned :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
SSI made 1040rwhp on 87 octane

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
I’m at 509/589 last time I ran on the Dyno. I expect that it’s closer to 540 now. Probably won’t know till spring as truck is now on a gearhead auto octane tune for the winter months.

Best dragy time is 13.32.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
332 Posts
This is the highest hp I know of, but it's by no means a stock setup. 4.2l stroker, efr turbos and pretty much everything. This was done on pump gas, with 37s.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
This is the highest hp I know of, but it's by no means a stock setup. 4.2l stroker, efr turbos and pretty much everything. This was done on pump gas, with 37s.

Was that the Bronco?

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts

Wasn't that the smaller EFR's too?

Vague memory for me, but I thought I remember the comment that there's more in there to get but they were going to swap to the next size up?

There's some insane Raptors lately. I love Merican-Raptor-Culture! Lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
My dyno results from a few years ago and mods are in my signature.

I am now burning E20-30 and I've been retuned by Torrie. I haven't been to the dyno, but I would assume around 400RWHP on a Mustang and 425RWHP on a Dynojet. At this time, I have no plans to run on the dyno again.

If I ever install my GTs and CRP manifolds, I will definitely go back on the dyno. But, I would prefer to wait for a new and stronger engine.

·
Registered
161 Posts
2014 ecoboost with 130,000km i made 509/672 and ill probably get another 30ish out of it in the spring time once the tune is done.

Performance Mods
-Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed tuning on 93/94 octane
-Gen2 raptor catless 3” true dual downpipes
-Borg warner efr turbo upgrades
-AMS turbo adapters
-Ported oem manifols
-sp-542 spark plugs 0.026gap

Reliability/consistency
-full race front mount intercooler
-full race hot side pipe
-full race boost pipe
-full race throttle body spacer
-MSD coils
-JD power solutions In tank fuel system with a walbro 535 hellcat pump properly setup with a adjusted pressure relief and fore innovations check valve and flow tested
-3 bar map sensor
-Snow performance progressive stage 2.5 meth injection (70/30 mix) with 2.5 gallon tank, on its own dedicated and fused circuit, spraying in the full race boost tube about halfway between the tb and intercooler, wanted more cooling
-exedy stage 2 clutch kit with hardened steels and snaps
-rat stat 170 degree thermostat
-tial/full race 50mm blow off valve
-Afe stage 2 intake because i like induction noise
-Rx big catch can with the clean side separator
-Vas trac bars

·
Banned
332 Posts
Wasn't that the smaller EFR's too?

Vague memory for me, but I thought I remember the comment that there's more in there to get but they were going to swap to the next size up?

There's some insane Raptors lately. I love Merican-Raptor-Culture! Lol

Yes it was and it was out of Turbo.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If you want big power, get a 5.0.
True story. My next one will be a twin turbo 5.0. I dont have any real interest in a 10speed 3.5 to be honest. I might part with my current truck or keep it im undecided at the moment

·
Banned
332 Posts
Here is something more typical for stock turbos on a gen 2. This only has an in-tank fuel pump upgrade and port fuel injectors for e85, intercooler and ams inlets.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd really like a tuneable 3.5 Hybrid. Give me 500/550 from the factory out of the 3.5 and another 50/150 out of an electric motor and I'll be happy as all get out. Decent range, fun diesel like torque curve, that stuff appeals to me way more than top end hp. Blown 5.0s are still only making low 6s wheel tq at like 4500 rpm... Not as streetable as 650 at 2800 rpm.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Here is something more typical for stock turbos on a gen 2. This only has an in-tank fuel pump upgrade and port fuel injectors for e85, intercooler and ams inlets.
I want this with an OEM Raptor trans strategy in manual and sport. Where do I sign?

Reactions: snakebitten

·
Registered
5,644 Posts

No exhaust or DP’s?

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
That's pretty much my target for a built block Gen2 and the stock location G-series turbos.

I'd like 500-550 RWHP on 93
Understressed, with untapped headroom left on purpose.

It's all still just theory, of course. But every day it gets closer to reality.

·
Banned
332 Posts
That's pretty much my target for a built block Gen2 and the stock location G-series turbos.

600whp would be a very reasonable goal with g series turbos.

If you aren't planning on you should be looking into using the oem electric gates with those turbos.

Going to mechanical mean shutting off most of what makes the EcoBoost strategy. It can be done, we did it on the raptor but I don't recommend it.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts

550 whp without having to cut back at any altitude would be nice .

That was my goal with my Liberty but quickly realized I would need compound turbos to get there.

Reactions: snakebitten
1 - 20 of 74 Posts