1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale, BC car, Original car.
Hard to find a notchback.
Stock 5.0L 5spd manual
Kind of a rare car, its a stripper. Only has pwr mirrors.
Exact same trim and body style that was used as U.S. police chase cars, but its a Canadian car.
Nothing seized on the car.
No real rust, has a bit of surface rust. Great project car!
If this was a Hatchback, even a GT, it's worth half as much! This is the most desirable body style by far.
$3k USD

$_593.JPG
$_595.JPG
$_59.JPG
8.JPG
$_59m.JPG

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Amazing to see the love for the Fox body still staying strong. Not many years ago, that was an $800 car. They're getting harder and harder to find as time wears on.

My coupe has given me more headache than any other car I've ever owned but I don't ever see me selling it. It was the car to have in my high school days and will always have a spot reserved in my garage.

·
Registered
470 Posts
why cant you be closer?!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Amazing to see the love for the Fox body still staying strong. Not many years ago, that was an $800 car. They're getting harder and harder to find as time wears on.

My coupe has given me more headache than any other car I've ever owned but I don't ever see me selling it. It was the car to have in my high school days and will always have a spot reserved in my garage.
I'm with you. My 88 coupe isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

yep, had the car for 21 years, was a sad day.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good job.

(regardless of emotion)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It had a few years left until it wasn't worth restoring anymore. The man who bought it already had 5k in parts ordered for it before I handed it over to him. Looked for that exact car for 2 years. Everyone was happy with the deal. You can't ask for more than that!

edit: he is going to send me all of the progress pics too

·
Registered
578 Posts
It took me a little over 2 years of searching to find my Cobra. Patience pays off!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
MMCdude
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing