F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new ecoboost owner from S. Florida hoping to get some insight and helpful tips from you guys. Only owned diesels before this and love to Mod whatever i own. Currently have a 2013 F150 CCSB Platinum and love it! Coming from a 2007 F250 6.0 with every performance part you can think of Lifted 8inches on 37s…I sure am loving the quietness of the ecoboost and am not looking back at my decision. Hopefully will have a lot more mods done to her soon!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey guys I'm also a new ecoboost owner also from south Florida trying to learn how to navigate through this site, like creating a signature & profile pic.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres the old beast… all the work was done professionally by Extreme Performance in Palm city. Miss her some days when the traffic is bad but i LOVE my ecoboost now! old truck.jpg hopefully you can see the pic I'm still a little iffy on working the site right lol!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8 Inch Fabtech with 20 Inch BMF Novikanes and 37 Toyo M/Ts. My usual 2WD time was 14.9 with how big it was. in 4WH she was into the low 14s. only hit 13.9 once and that was after 9 other runs on her and some slight tuning. She moved for her size. My ECO is gunna be way faster though haha!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice platinum, is that just a leveling kit & what size tires. I'm tuning in the next week or so, then shopping wheels & tires. I was thinking leveling kit with 33's

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice platinum, is that just a leveling kit & what size tires. I'm tuning in the next week or so, then shopping wheels & tires. I was thinking leveling kit with 33's/QUOTE]

Thanks Ecobear. Yeah just the 2.5 in leveling kit and 33in nittos mounted on 22in Fuels.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
How you liking the Terra grapplers? Thinking about dumping the Trail grapplers when it comes tire buying time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i love them man! i had Toyo M/Ts on my old truck and they were pretty loud especially going 90 down the highway. since my ecoboost is a pavement princess which i will not allowed off road i went with the all terrain terras. They have absolutely no noise and ride so smooth even on 22s. I'll never own another mud terrain unless its on a mud truck! the M/Ts are honestly not worth it to me anymore. But they do look sweet.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i love them man! i had Toyo M/Ts on my old truck and they were pretty loud especially going 90 down the highway. since my ecoboost is a pavement princess which i will not allowed off road i went with the all terrain terras. They have absolutely no noise and ride so smooth even on 22s. I'll never own another mud terrain unless its on a mud truck! the M/Ts are honestly not worth it to me anymore. But they do look sweet.
OH no! Tell me this is not true. Never? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts