F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for SF ecoboost tuners that are familiar with the SCT system. Anyone have experience with any particular shop in South Florida? (Apologize if this has already been covered did not see anything on my first search):confused:

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You live in the Mecca of Ecoboost tuners.

List your goals and plenty of guys can give you recommendations based on first hand experiences.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TX, at the moment just looking for a shop to work with on a street and maybe an E85 tune nothing crazy. Need to gain more knowledge on these motors, mods and power will come later. (already read most of Ducatis and RBrowns build threads extremely impressive gains)

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
what year is your truck?

are you looking for someone local with a dyno or are you just looking for any tuner?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2014, and someone local with a dyno not a huge fan of the whole log and send off thing would rather talk with someone face to face

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Well you have Torrie with unleashed, Matt with ID-Motorsports, and Mike with MPT all with in a couple hours of you.

I'm not a Fan of "More Problems Tuning" but if you get on his dyno then you can work out any problems that come along.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Right next door you have palm beach dyno.

I dont know if Ken b will tune your ecoboost but if he does thats were I would start - (he used to tune ecoboosts for Lund)

Welcome to Palm Beach Dyno -

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info I'll look them up. May have to start a build thread soon, will keep everyone updated.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
If you can find a coyote tuner that does eco-boost you will be happier. coyote tuners know how to make your variable cam timing work with boost.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the advice do you know whether the shops you mentioned have experience or no?

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Thanks for the advice do you know whether the shops you mentioned have experience or no?
Yes they all have experience with ecoboost, kinda why I named them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes they all have experience with ecoboost, kinda why I named them.
I was asking whether these shops have experience with the coyote. As you mentioned it may make for a good combination when tuning the ecoboost.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
I was asking whether these shops have experience with the coyote. As you mentioned it may make for a good combination when tuning the ecoboost.
Palm beach dyno

1 - 13 of 13 Posts