F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have to admit that I have been a GM man for over 30-years!
From a 79' Camaro to 02" Avalanche with 5 other GM products in between
My Brother & Uncle work for GM - so I've always gotten a family discount

Well I finally did it - I bought a 2013 FORD F150 - Ecoboost -FX4 -fully loaded
Yes, I had to break the news to the family - my only saving grace from complete excommunication was that it was still an American company! - though I'm not sure about Holiday gathering yet:D
currently GM has nothing like the Ecoboost - and that was the biggest factor in my decision - I may need to take my brother to the local spot and pit my Truck against his 1500 - hey, maybe that's an idea for the next Holiday gathering?

So here I am - ready - willing - and able to immerse myself into the FORD life style, after decades of being part of GM.
Any information, recommendations, help etc - would be really appreciated - cuz I'll need to beat my brother, and I'm still trying to figure out this Ford Sync / MyTouch system!

Current Mods: AFE CAI & SCT Livewire - Future Mods: X-Pipe and Bakflip

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Welcome to the Blue Oval! Glad to have you in the camp LOL! I can only hope that the family gatherings will bring on the show down. In Stock form your EcoBoost will walk away from your brothers 1500. With the Mods you have on currently there is no doubt who will be sitting at the kids table come dessert time :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
skeet
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing