F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2014 has line X. 5 hard years in the LOUISIANA heat abs sun with out any degradation. Will buy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
I load a lot of personal vehicles with roofing panels and trim. Some of it has sharp edges. Every one of them with a rhino liner has ripped when the sharp edges are slid over it. I have yet to see a lineX'ed vehicle show any kind of wear, tearing, or damage in the 25 years I have been doing this. I will say that the rhino liner has a lot more grip, but for protection I would either do a drop in or a lineX.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Stuck between Rhino and Line-X. This truck shop near me sells, Xtreme Liner but I have never heard of it. Line X and Rhino are the most popular but any idea if anyone has heard of Xtreme Liners? If not would you choose between Rhino or Line-X
Have neither but have experience with both Rhino and Line-X. Biggest difference is the application. Line-X only hot sprayed between 140 and 200 degrees and can be spayed thinner. Rhino can go hot or cold depending on the shop. Beyond that it's hard Line-X vs softer Rhino surface. KM

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had Rhino spray in my last 2 trucks and went with a Dual Liner on my 18'. I don't see any reason to ever go back to spray.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Line-X. I haven’t put much in the bed of the truck but a bunch of junk (cinder blocks, metal scrap etc) I took to the dump back in the summer. It’s held up well so far. Line-X is on most of the trucks I’ve seen here in the PNW. I asked the dealer to install it as a condition of buying the truck. They said yes all too fast! Damn it! I should’ve asked for more ****. 🤣

Stuck between Rhino and Line-X. This truck shop near me sells, Xtreme Liner but I have never heard of it. Line X and Rhino are the most popular but any idea if anyone has heard of Xtreme Liners? If not would you choose between Rhino or Line-X

21 - 28 of 28 Posts