F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eh all, I am curious to know how well colour matched linex or spray-in liners clean up.

I want to go with white as my first choice but second is matching a grey if possible. I have no experience with spray liners.

Cheers ahead of time!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had my line-x done in bradenton, fl with the best you could buy + the color match. The thing is AWESOME and so tough. They take the truck bed apart and do a phenomenal job.

As far as white, I couldn't tell you. If you use the truck...as a truck then I might want to steer away from the white just because it seems like it'd show so many flaws.
My truck is sterling gray, I'd be more than happy to take some pictures for you and post them.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Someone here did a blue to match and it looked good. Couldn't tell much of a color difference.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone and Strongarm18 especially for the pics and note on grey.
Your colour is close to the grey I had in mind. I dont use my truck bed for much other than climbing gear and my mountain bike. I also have plans to get a rubber mat for the bed. I know its a bit redundant but I had a mat in my ranger and liked how I could easily remove it while washing the truck.

That blue truck that posted here looks really good, if his was Line-X as well they do a good job. I think I know where I am going.

·
Registered
227 Posts
IMG_0313.jpg Daylight picture. It's awesome. Perfect for your MB (I've got a fuel ex 7 :D) Camping and everything, you can't go wrong. You can pressure wash the Line-X with no problem.
Good luck!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have seen colors done with spray on bedliners and the such so I would thing that it is possible to color match it. Given the difference it is from paint it might be a little hard and probably expensive to do so.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good TaraFirma, Im not going with white any more... stirling silver is my choice. Im going to book it in next week. Ill post a pic when its done, I just received my Eco this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts