F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Moderstrator
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I've decided to take advantage of the Amazon tool loaner program.
My thought is to get a few of the various spring compressors which have been discussed in prior posts and are of reasonable cost (less than a Branick 7600's $880 USD) and try them out on my Bilstein 5100 Pre-Build project.
Keep watching this thread!

PS. If I could figure out a way to easily ship a Branick 7600 around North America, we would have a pretty cool tool loaner program of our own... anyone know how many pieces one of those bad boys can be disassembled down to?

Reactions: Blown F-150

· Registered
2011 F-150
116 Posts
I've decided to take advantage of the Amazon tool loaner program.
My thought is to get a few of the various spring compressors which have been discussed in prior posts and are of reasonable cost (less than a Branick 7600's $880 USD) and try them out on my Bilstein 5100 Pre-Build project.
Keep watching this thread!

PS. If I could figure out a way to easily ship a Branick 7600 around North America, we would have a pretty cool tool loaner program of our own... anyone know how many pieces one of those bad boys can be disassembled down to?
Letting us know which one works best would be awesome. I have a set of 5100 on the workbench now. I'm just trying to decide which spring compressor I want to buy and I need to order the camber adjusting bolts.

· Registered
497 Posts
A branick is 100lbs; heavy enough that shipping would be expensive. But without something to mount it on (like the $600, 56lb stand), you can't really use it. I could see a local tool rental place making money as a daily rental for customers who pick it up & drop it off, but at over 150lbs that's the only way.

· Moderstrator
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

· Premium Member
17 Lariat SCLB Max Tow 4x4
1,205 Posts
So how’s the Amazon rental project going?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts