F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give a shout out to Stage 3 for giving me a great deal on my 3 performance mods.
Great discount, fast shipping, quality parts. Everything is on and pics are posted in the "builds" section.:cool:

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Thanks guys. I have talked to alot of you guys. I enjoy talking boost with you guys. If you see parts you want that we dont currently list, let us know and we will get them on the site.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I have talked to alot of you guys. I enjoy talking boost with you guys. If you see parts you want that we dont currently list, let us know and we will get them on the site.
One of my future mods will be a light bar for the front end. I haven't found one I like yet. I was wanting something to mount 2 or 4 lights and 2 tabs for dune flags. Or at least the ability to weld 2 tabs for the dune flags. Maybe you guys could fab something up like that, I'm not sure.

Just an idea.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
One of my future mods will be a light bar for the front end. I haven't found one I like yet. I was wanting something to mount 2 or 4 lights and 2 tabs for dune flags. Or at least the ability to weld 2 tabs for the dune flags. Maybe you guys could fab something up like that, I'm not sure.

Just an idea.

OR... you could let me build you a full bumper...

2011-2013FordF-150RaptorLEXFrontBumper01.jpg

any interest in something like this. We will be building one very soon with a mesh center plate to allow air to the intercooler.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Although that does look bad ass, I'm looking for something more simple.

·
Registered
394 Posts
OR... you could let me build you a full bumper...

View attachment 2096

any interest in something like this. We will be building one very soon with a mesh center plate to allow air to the intercooler.
I'd be interested in one! Btw, I got my rancho quick lift installed tonight. Very easy to do. About 35 minutes per side so just barely over an hour total. Thanks for the quick shipping Bill. Just need to get the rear shocks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
how about something that mounts to boost bars? I have 2 holes in the center that can be used for mount points..?

·
Vendor
897 Posts
how about something that mounts to boost bars? I have 2 holes in the center that can be used for mount points..?

Give me a call sometime. I have an idea for the boost bars. 623-434-5277

·
Registered
339 Posts
I certainly second your comments about Stage 3 customer service. It is top notch and their prices are very competitive.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Vozaday
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing