F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How’s it going! Nice to hear another fellow 2.7L owner doing big turbos!

Im running the CRP Stage 4 turbos right now and around town if I’m not too heavy on the throttle am getting 18 mpg. Highway I was getting about 21, but that’s going over mountains and stuff, not flat highway miles.

What all mods do you have? Intercooler? Intake? Exhaust?
No other mods right now still waiting on turbos to come in the only difference from stock I did a k&n air filter for the stock intake box and I’ve got the spd 3” catted down pipes and all I did after that was bolt the resonator back to it I just unbolted everything from the resonator back and of course the custom gapped spark plugs for the tune but besides that I’m m still stock

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To answer your other question about supporting mods. The only things to do are intercooler and perhaps a set of high flow downpipes.

everything else is primarily cosmetic. I’m sure there are some gains to be had from full exhaust and intake but not worth the money like the turbos and intercooler are.

spark plugs too, but if you’re working with BCB should have been told about that already.
[/QUOTE yes I did the spark plugs from bcb and I did the spd 3” catted Down pipes but everything else is still stock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts