F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Technically, our birthday was yesterday, but we're celebrating today by giving all of you lovely people 14% off over 100 brands and thousands of products site-wide. All you need to do is use our 14YEARS discount code on applicable products to save big on products from Auto Spring, 5-Star Tuning, KC HiLites, BORA Wheel Spacers, 4x4TruckLEDs, Fuel Wheels, Moto Metal, MBRP, and many more!

The sale is for today only, so don't delay. Check out our blog post for all the details!

·
Premium Member
4,079 Posts
At this yearly percentile increase, I totally look forward to y'alls 80th anniversary. ;)

Reactions: MAXXPAY

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At this yearly percentile increase, I totally look forward to y'alls 80th anniversary. ;)
I think we're going to hit a ceiling at 15%, unless we just discount shirts and hats.

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I assume deal ends midnight 3/06?
I may or may not have been generous with the code timespan. Let’s just say if you place an order before 8:30am Arizona Time today, the discount code could possibly still work.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I may or may not have been generous with the code timespan. Let’s just say if you place an order before 8:30am Arizona Time today, the discount code could possibly still work.
PM Sent.

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
Jason is always helpful :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts