F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That time of year again to save big on your F150 and F150 EcoBoost Performance Parts and Accessories. We have a full list of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals up on our blog, with more than a few sales starting today.

Some highlights:
  • 20% Off aFe
  • 15% Off Auto Spring
  • 20% Off Boost-Bars
  • 20% Off BORA Wheel Spacers
  • 20% Off Diode Dynamics
  • 15% Off Fab Fours Vengeance and Premium Bumpers
  • 15% Off Fuel Wheels
  • 15% Off ICON
  • 15% Off Kicker
  • 20% Off Magnaflow
  • 15% Off MBRP
  • 15% Off Morimoto
  • Big Savings on our Boss Trail Packages
  • 15% ReadyLift
  • 15% Off Solo Performance
  • 20% Off Stainless Works
  • 20% Off Weigh Safe
  • 14% Off XD and Moto Metal Wheels
  • ...and a bunch more.

Check out our Black Friday 2017 Blog Post for more details.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Do you carry mcgard lug nuts?

·
Registered
291 Posts
I don’t see any fuel hostage iii wheels :( nor do I see 305 65 18 ko2 on sale :(.... pm me a quote Jason if you can make it happen.... shipping will be to GA unless you wanna meet me on 192, between Melbourne and Saint Cloud someone before Sunday.. lol

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don’t see any fuel hostage iii wheels :( nor do I see 305 65 18 ko2 on sale :(.... pm me a quote Jason if you can make it happen.... shipping will be to GA unless you wanna meet me on 192, between Melbourne and Saint Cloud someone before Sunday.. lol
The 18x9" Hostage III is here. The 20x9" with 01mm offset is here. The 20x9" with 20mm offset is here.

We decided to activate Fuel's discount today, so have at it.

Unfortunately, we're not doing anything with BFG or any of our tire brands. If you want to see if we can knock a few bucks off a set of KO2s, your best bet would be to give us a call directly at 623-434-5277.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Bilestiens going to be lower than they currently are?

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bilestiens going to be lower than they currently are?
I just loaded up our Bilstein discounts a few minutes ago, so you should be seeing them at their discounted prices, which will be the lowest they'll be for a while.

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For Black Friday, November 24th, we'll have extended hours. Our sales staff will be in bright and early at 6am Mountain Standard Time, and will hang around till 7pm MST.

I'll be available via PM and email, though I do have the in-laws over Thanksgiving Day, so you may get a delayed response.

Enjoy your Thanksgivings, and let us know what we can do to help you out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts