F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again, and we're knocking the prices down on nearly 100 of our brands for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! We have some killer deals of up to 25% off, as well as several buy 3 get the 4th wheel free deals that will let you save a ton of cash.

Hit the banners below to see a list of all our deals. We'll be constantly updating as hear from some of the stragglers or re-price to compete with other retailers. If you see something cheaper somewhere else, either let me know, or give us a call directly at 623-434-5277 to price match.

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
No hyperlinks on the banners. (in Tapatalk)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
Lol.
Just looking out for ya.

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We already have our first updates:

KC HiLites' discount has been raised from 10% off to 20% off.

Rough Country got back to us, and we'll be running 10% off Kits of $800 or more from 11/25-11/27, and 10% off kits of $300 or more from 11/28-12/2.

·
Registered
198 Posts
We already have our first updates:
Rough Country got back to us, and we'll be running 10% off Kits of $800 or more from 11/25-11/27, and 10% off kits of $300 or more from 11/28-12/2.
Can you clarify my understanding of the above...RC has the same 10% discount from 11/25 to 12/2 but is lowering the threshold (800-->300) after 11/27?

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you clarify my understanding of the above...RC has the same 10% discount from 11/25 to 12/2 but is lowering the threshold (800-->300) after 11/27?
Correct.

I'm not sure why they're doing it like that (make life less miserable for their shipping people, maybe), but yes. From today until Wednesday, all Rough Country kits worth $800 or more will be marked down 10%. From Thursday through Monday, the 10% off deal is expanded to all kits worth $300 or more.

·
Registered
399 Posts
OK scratching my head on this one.
Bilstein 5100's rear 2011 4WD
Normally these are priced at 78.00 IIRC
Now they show 94.00 w/BF discount were at 79.90.

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK scratching my head on this one.
Bilstein 5100's rear 2011 4WD
Normally these are priced at 78.00 IIRC
Now they show 94.00 w/BF discount were at 79.90.
Unfortunately, our dear friends at Bilstein decided to do a price hike and enforce their MAP policy last week.

Why we're being good boy scouts and abiding while Amazon and eBay run wild is above my pay grade, but you'll save money shopping elsewhere for Bilstein this year.

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
Unfortunately, our dear friends at Bilstein decided to do a price hike and enforce their MAP policy last week.

Why we're being good boy scouts and abiding while Amazon and eBay run wild is above my pay grade, but you'll save money shopping elsewhere for Bilstein this year.
Always the straight shooter. Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts

I commend you for giving this kind of customer service. It's really nice to see responses like this. Thank you.

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I commend you for giving this kind of customer service. It's really nice to see responses like this. Thank you.
Honesty is the best policy, even when the answer is migraine-inducing.

Anyway, a few relevant updates:
-Edge is now 10% off through December 31st.
-SuperChips is now 10% off through December 31st.
-Nitro Gear & Axle is 15% off through December 1st, and then 10% off for Cyber Monday.
-Accel is now 15% off through December 31st.
-MSD is now 15% off through December 31st.
-Hooker is now 15% off through December 31st.
-GDP Tuning is now 15% off through December 3rd.

We'll likely hear from a few more soonish.

·
Registered
399 Posts

Thanks for the reply and honesty, you cleared up my confusion.

·
Registered
675 Posts
There is something strange about Stage 3! A name attached to communications and being up front. Very Strange!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just ordered the AlphaRex Novas! Thanks for the deals!

Was torn between those and the Morimoto’s especially after the updated discount...

·
Vendor
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just ordered the AlphaRex Novas! Thanks for the deals!

Was torn between those and the Morimoto’s especially after the updated discount...
You can't go wrong with either.

I'm partial to the new AlphaRex's though, especially now that they're true DRL and sequential as standard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts