F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apparently I have been doing this all wrong (never been member of a forum). So starting over.

2013 XLT EcoSCrew, chrome package, Line-X spray liner.

Stock

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
20% tint-5% brow

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Installing weathertech mud flaps tomorrow, pics to follow

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good pics and nice looking truck... excuse my ignorance, but what is the benefit of the vent shades? Is it just looks or is there some functionality?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I notice that your from the land of Corvettes sweetness.
I like the looks of what you have done to your truck so far. I have never seen that version of vent shades, I like the look. Their a bit different from the norm.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Good pics and nice looking truck... excuse my ignorance, but what is the benefit of the vent shades? Is it just looks or is there some functionality?
Both, they allow air to vent while it is raining or to let the cab breathe while in a hot parking lot.
I bought them for looks, they look better than regular vent shades. On the other hand, they function less efficiently due to the slim profile.

Reactions: OldFatGuy

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does the slim profile on the ventshades create more wind noise while driving than the other bulkier version? I like the slim look but seeing you mentioned the functionality is less... Im a bit weary of getting them.

Ventshades are awesome if you have a rear slider.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does the slim profile on the ventshades create more wind noise while driving than the other bulkier version? I like the slim look but seeing you mentioned the functionality is less... Im a bit weary of getting them.

Ventshades are awesome if you have a rear slider.
Very little wind noise, just less air flow than the normal ones. I have the power sliding rear window and haven't tried it yet but will let you know. Just put them on a couple days ago.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can you snap a pic of your mudflaps from further away? A full truck shot? Sorry, but I would like to see the whole side profile. I have been considering mudflaps, but haven't seen any around here with them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you snap a pic of your mudflaps from further away? A full truck shot? Sorry, but I would like to see the whole side profile. I have been considering mudflaps, but haven't seen any around here with them.
I work night shift, will do first thing

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Very nice. Another XLT guy. Maybe it's because I was born in the 50s when vehicles were loaded with chrome. But I just like the "bling" of the grille on the XLT model.

Tells the pedestrians in the cross-walk to "GET OUT OF MY WAY" ... j/k

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice. Another XLT guy. Maybe it's because I was born in the 50s when vehicles were loaded with chrome. But I just like the "bling" of the grille on the XLT model.

Tells the pedestrians in the cross-walk to "GET OUT OF MY WAY" ... j/k
There's something about after the truck is washed and polished and shines like a brand new penny! Then a bird makes a class 1 download on it lol.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts