F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ford did such a great job with the headlight designs for the 2013. Nice pics, the truck looks great in that color.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far I have had the bed rhino lined, undercoating and a protectant in panel spray that covers the bottom of the doors and rocker panels.

Also I have had a bakflip G2 hard tonneau cover.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cool color . I want the head lights

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rhino liner was $600 but I told the store that I could get the Line-X for the same price so they took $25 off the price. So I paid $575.

·
Registered
13,055 Posts
In my area, rhino is 600$ for the box. If I drive 3 hours south & into the USA, 700$ will get me box, undercoat, & undercoat my car from line x. Hmm

·
Registered
13,055 Posts
Plus the wife wants to go the malls, costco, sharp shooters indoor shooting range. Ya it's a win win I work OT situation ha

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Plus the wife wants to go the malls, costco, sharp shooters indoor shooting range. Ya it's a win win I work OT situation ha
I don't understand...you come across like guns are bad in the handgun thread, but you say the wife wants to go shoot?
Did you marry an American? :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
13,055 Posts
Nope. We love to shoot. Can't carry cause of laws. Weren't raised with the belief that we should carry. It's a different world up here. If I was raised in the states & the law allowed me to carry & shoot @ will. I'm pretty sure I would have a huge gun collection instead of everything else I buy. IMHO which no one likes, I don't believe that I need to live in fear because of what could happen. Anything could happen. Anywhere. It's already happened. This world is getting more & more effed up everyday. It's sad. Until the day our Lord & Savior comes back. We live. To the best of our ability. Guns are great. In video games. In getting me wild meat. In protecting ourselves & our nation. I just wish we didn't need them so much.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What a tangent and way to hyjack my thread.

Reactions: mikemetz82

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Most recent addition is a Anzo smoke LED third brake light. It is bright and gets rid of the chrome.

Pictures can be posted if anyone is curious.

Reactions: mikemetz82
1 - 20 of 28 Posts